Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

Yuppp been opening tickets on this for years. I have 2200 during mop and unlocked bloody dancing steel . Hell I still have it in my bags.

Needs to be added to illusions

5 Likes

likewise man,

i even have my first 2200 achieves dates, during that season. the weapon in bag. STILL no luck with 5 + gms

bump

6 Likes

Bump Bump :frowning:

5 Likes

Please implement this in the game Blizzard.

Bump.

6 Likes

Blizzard make bloody dancing and illusion
 we deserve it

5 Likes

They made Dreadflame account bound
 and it looks nice but it is never gonna be as awesome as the Bloody Dancing Steel glow
 one can only hope to see these words in the patch notes
 “Players who obtained Elite PvP Enchants in Mists of Pandaria will now obtain the Glorious Tyranny illusion.”

3 Likes

Bump! We aren’t only players, we are paying customers.

3 Likes

Bump. Same issue here. I’ve tried multiple GMs and none of them have been able to help.

4 Likes

Bump, we at least deserve a response on this

4 Likes

bump even tho its pointless because this useless company doesnt listen to its pvp community even though this would be such a simple fix like giving the illusion to people who still have the original enchant on scrolls/weapons or earned the 2200 in their respective seasons
 zzzz

4 Likes

Need them to let us know if we’re gonna get what we deserve

4 Likes

Keep bumping, @devs on twitter, GM’s have stated in the past that they support this and have tried to get devs to implement it, just keep pushing and keep this thread active.

3 Likes

Can you link to your tweet please so we can help out.

https://twitter.com/Liam_Xenh/status/1326604243218944000

Tweet @Holinka & @WarcraftDevs

4 Likes

Keep pressing
 this should be an illusion for us.

3 Likes

B u m p i ng

5 Likes

B U M P I N G for the bois

6 Likes

Bump. Still tweeting the devs.

4 Likes

Please Blizzard

4 Likes

BUMP Blizzard please do something!!!

4 Likes

Doesn’t make much sense to me tbh. If you can prove you have an achievement or the enchant itself that indicates you were able to obtain said enchant, why isn’t that sufficient?

I aimed to obtain bloody dancing steel, then Arena Master; not duelist. I think it’s unfair to alienate a small percentage of a population. We worked really hard to unlock an incredibly hard enchant to achieve. Yet now we are unable to obtain the illusion for this enchant, why?

The fix of this would be to add the illusion for bloody dancing steel with a requirement of some achievement saying you were able to buy it at the time it was obtainable in game. This would still alienate a small percentage of people that maybe got their achievements before that season, but it’s a start. Having the enchant on items could lead to issues since you could put it on heirlooms for other toons, imo.

8 Likes