Blood Elf new hair colors

well since they are giving every unique thing about me to alliance can I have their pink hair and also the greens?

Thanks.

EDIT: also fel corrupted tentacles that are green to match my eyes?

9 Likes

I also want cotton candy hair color style for gnomes please :heart_eyes:

Especially for that cute chibi one you just added, I love it!

2 Likes

they have not lol

10 Likes

I am offended that they are getting my hair colors but I’m not getting theirs in return.

Just typical Blizzard always catering to the Alliance.

7 Likes

I wish all races could pick their hair color from a color wheel.

13 Likes

I made some cookies tonight, i’d send you one if it wouldn’t rot or get smooshed. :frowning:

THIS IS PERFECT IDEA

2 Likes

At this point I’m not sure why Blizzard hasn’t just given every race every Hair Color option. We have Barbers that can change your gender, add/remove horns, change length or remove tails and all sorts of other stuff… But they can’t whip up a Permanent Hair Dye in almost any color imaginable? Yeaaaah…

1 Like

LOL tbh id careless if they gave u guys void colors

3 Likes

Lol that’s nice but the only one really worth having is the wine/burgundy colored one.

1 Like

Forget hair colors, I want more hair options: I want ethnic hair to go with ethnic hair colors, I want crazy elven hair cuts to match the vanity of the blood elves, and I want more beard options;both night elves and humans have much better beard options.
On the subject of things we should have, we really need facial tattoos like on the front of tbc, wowpedia back in the day mentioned the blood elves tattooed their faces to intimate their opponents.

4 Likes

You always played an Alliance race. Blood/High Elves were only ever given to the Horde to entice players to choose the unpopular monster faction.

1 Like

Hair styles and hair color should just be shared across all races with their own racial flair tied to them.

1 Like

Do Alliance Elves get Green and Gold eyes then? What about your jewelry? What about your hair styles?

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware women wanted beards, why add beards to belfs when there is only females. I do find it weird that belfs have 2 choices of female elf though and no males.

“But playable Blood Elves never fed on the Fel!” the anti-High Elf crowd cries.

So which was it?

3 Likes

Yeah Blizzard how can you forget about the superior blood elves and their amazing eye for fashion.

You can’t give their crowns to their weird cousins who hear voices in their heads.

Blood elves need more stuff so then void elves can keep making threads begging for stuff. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
  1. You act like Void Elf players would care if you got some of our colors.
  2. Almost half of your colors are still unique to you. Including the originally Death-Knight only ice blue one that actually fits a Void Elf.
  3. You still have every hair style, your jewelry options, your gold/green eye colors, the blind eye colors, and other things unique to you.
7 Likes

Imgur

cater to me harder daddy ion
maybe i’ll actually be able to play the race that keeps “stealing” hair colours

It’s okay.
We’ll steal Demon Hunters and Paladins next.
Then they’ll really have something to cry about.

3 Likes

Blood Elves need something to counter the alliance race that looks just like us now.
We need more options that void elves will never get.
I’d love brighter hair colors, more hair styles.
Think feathers and leaves would be nice too.
We also have a topic going on this subject.

6 Likes

She’s correct.
How about take your win and leave Blood Elves alone already?

3 Likes