Blood elf druid choice now! lol

Someone in comments please insert a cheesy rallying moment photo or Brigitte
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS, THE TIME IS NOW! BLOOD ELF DRUIDS, NOW WHO IS WITH ME :laughing: :rofl:

But on a genuine heartfelt note now is the time to buff player customizations when you’re trying to show you care about tolerance, diversity and human expression. Well I identify as a Belf Druid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: wishful request :heart:

3 Likes

Same here :elf:

4 Likes

Still EXTREMELY far fetched compare to Pandarens and Vulpera (To very minor, miniscule extent but potential is there).

Its as outlandish as Mechagnome Druids. Just
doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

I’d demand what is mine but I don’t really know what’s mine.

What is mine
?

*looks around

That would make a lot of sense though. They would be like transformers.

2 Likes

I hope it never gets added

3 Likes

Yes but that’s really all there is to it. Like, where’s the Balance? Did you not see their island? Its leaking oil, full of rust, Mechagnomes definitely are not capable of preserving “Balance” and that they are also more focused on upgrading themselves.

Don’t get me wrong, its a cool idea but
 It just boils down “How does this make sense?”

No druid magic involved, simply bots simulating animal abilities. Maybe make more sense having robot chickens with little cannons on each shoulder launching missiles upwards to rain down starfalls and spells like that instead of a traditional casting animation.

Can balance overheating and overcooling the machinery. Lol :joy:

I guess
 Still doesn’t feel like that’s enough to be convinced.

All classes for all races!

8 Likes

Meh if goblins can be shaman I believe anything can happen in the game.

1 Like

I’m praying for Human (not fatboi) Druids :heart:

3 Likes

Gnome Druids, Vulpera Druids, Panda Druids

1 Like

This too I support.

2 Likes

no, blood elves are one of the more spoiled races so they shouldn’t get anything for a long while.

I’ll settle for it being a cash shop unlock. 25 dollars to unlock blood elf druids account wide is a fair price.

1 Like

Except that BE’s are arcane magic users, not nature. Hence the schism that sent them packing from Hyjal in the first place.

That’s the thing, it really comes down to how they got to be, they are great at making deals and no doubt gotten through to allow them to be such. And lets not forget Goblins were involved with trolls as part of their origins before they became smart from their Kejamite or whatever it was (We’ll just call it smart juice for humor). Shamanism isn’t far fetched if their branching ancestors is involved.

Well I mean your just seeing them like how I see mechadruids at this point. If goblins are great at bargaining then gnomes are great at innovating. Goblins have previous knowledge about shamanism because of trolls, gnomes can recognize the power of animals and use their knowledge about them to make themselves even stronger. That’s like their whole goal isn’t it, to improve themselves using machines.

We have gnomes in Loch Modan who were using their knowledge of birds to create a flying machine. It’s not crazy.

So many good ideas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
lol imagines a worgen monk

1 Like