Blood Elf Death Knights - Red Eyes?

I was saying that my descriptions narcissism is true of every narcissistic behavior, regardless of who they are.

1 Like

Ok, whatever you say even though your response was directed towards me. Im not stupid, I got the notification.

I even recall a demonstration against a Restoration Druid, turning the Druid’s Healing Over Time into Damage Over Time.

It was an interesting memory.

1 Like

And a Lich is a DK trainer as well. DK abilities arent actually exclusive to death knights either. Bone Gryphons use plague strike, banshees use what is basically AMS, Liches use frost abilities.

Death Knights also go on rampages because they have a need to inflict pain, so why hasnt Lady Alistra not participated in basically anything nor has she went on a killing rampage? She didnt participate in the broken shore, the only thing we see her do is teach death knights.

She doesnt have blue eyes either which is a tell tale sign of a Death Knight.

I am not, nor have I at any time been angry with you. I was not attempting to blame you for the problems of other people. If one wants to be treated with respect, one must treat others with respect, as well. This goes for all people, not just you. Narcissism always points to itself as a victim, never as the antagonist and is never ready to assume responsibility for the ugliness it invokes when engaging with other people. It is the pink elephant in the room that everyone else sees, but it cannot see itself for what it is. It also projects its own presumptions of others by way of twisting words to form its own narrative in an effort to support itself and its own interests. Accuse me of practicing armchair psychiatry, whatever, but I speak the truth. My original point is that it is possible, though it may not be to your liking, for Blizzard to work the eye color, or any other change they choose, into the lore, so that it checks the boxes for both interests. The lore argument is simply irrelevant to many, a fact that you cannot change. Continued use of the lore argument is tantamount to beating a dead horse. Granted, you have mentioned toys and helms, but you fully realized the limited use of those items compared to character customization, so those can hardly be considered a reasonable compromise. Neither preference, for or against colored eyes for death knights, bears any more merit that the other, and has no bearing on the way the game is played, and very little, should it be incorporated into the lore by Blizzard. Changes are not always going to suit everyone, as the game appeals to more than just one interest, and most people realize and accept this, something you need to do, as well. Stop attempting to invalidate the interests of others by insisting that Blizzard handle its story and game according to your own standards - this is narcissism in action.

1 Like

Could have fooled me with all your finger waving and pointing at me.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

No your not. You got anything pertaining to the thread though?

Anything on Lady Alistra? How about how she didnt participate in any fighting what so ever which is out of character for a Death Knight who have this need to cause pain or else they go on a murderous rampage killing indiscriminately until they are sated? No? None of that? Just stuff on nacissism, petulant children and a bunch of stuff that I just didnt read?

Still disregarding everyone else’s thoughts but your own, and just trying to bait people into further argument. Pitiful.

4 Likes

Just report them. They’re trolling.

2 Likes

If stating the facts is disregarding others, then yes thats exactly what im doing.

She didnt participate during the Battle for Lights Hope, didnt participate in the Battle for Ebon Hold, didnt participate in ICC, didnt participate in the Broken Shore just bet on who would be the one to get the Frost Artifact, didnt even participate in The Maw or Oribos fights. She has done literally nothing that you would expect a Death Knight to do because of this need to cause pain.

Banshees also create anti-magic shields, other undead use plague strike who arent Death Knights. Its just grasping at straws. Lady Alistra has been basically a nobody since forever and is just stuck in Ebon Hold to be there and then someone goes and changes the wiki to say “darkfallen death knight” when death knight elves are already darkfallen and darkfallen are just undead elves. That includes the dark rangers, San’layn (which dont have red eyes BPC has yellow and Queen Lana’thel has black) and the Death Knights.

So saying shes a Darkfallen Death Knight is like saying shes a Darkfallen Darkfallen which makes no sense. What is she a super Darkfallen now? This is what happens when people dont do their research. You get people that just think Darkfallen = red eyes which is just false.

Well, we can all see that you prefer to pitifully cling to lore accuracy of a fictional story of fantasy than to do what is morally right in real life, to respect the interests of others.
Eventually, you will learn that you cannot steamroll over people with your own demands and expect to endear people to be friendly with you in return. It is sad that you feel it necessary to hold so stubbornly to something so small in exchange for something so much bigger. There are greater thrills in life than keeping a perpetual argument going just for the sake arguing and hoping to win. Just like beating a dead horse and expecting it to move, your argument accomplishes absolutely nothing, even if someone does agree with you. This indicates that you are either a morally twisted adult, or an immature child who has yet to learn how to respect others. If you want to fight, do so in the game, not the forums.

Really? It took this long for you to figure out something that was known a over a year ago? I do not respect the interests of others who lie about something or are so ill informed to the point that they dont give a damn about ruining something for others. Not sorry.

The only people who is trying to steamroll over others are the people asking for something that is not in lore. How about the people that like the lore and dont want it to change? Not to mention that the lead writer said that customization will only come when and where it makes sense. Death Knights having red eyes DO NOT MAKE SENSE.

All that people can point to is 1 person, that hasnt done anything significant ever, that teaches abilities to Death Knights just like Amal’thuzad does who is a Lich, and the only thing they can really point to is “she has DK gear on” even when we seen just mindless undead with the same gear on because the scourge used Saronite for gear.

Ive already suggested an alternative but people dont give a damn about those that want to have accurate lore because accurate lore is a good immersion tool for many people that drives interest in the game. Red eyes on DK’s, well only Blood Elf DK’s according to this thread, isnt more important.

Then get a better argument and quit repeating the same things that were debunked last expansion and probably well before that as well. Death Knights have blue eyes. Period.

The same can be said for the other side as well, oh and this is more of that singling out thing that you were doing earlier.

Morally twisted because I disagree with red eye dk’s because the lore doesnt support it? How did you come to that twisted conclusion? My earlier point is just given more evidence to support it, you are just here to insult others, try to make others feel bad because “why wont you just let them have their red eyes mr gatekeeper”. You put these labels on me to make me the villain. I think its the person who is putting all these labels on other that is linked to something that happened in Germany many years ago where they put labels on a certain people to get their way. So who is really morally twisted? The person who just says it doesnt fit lore, or someone putting labels like “morally twisted” “narcissist” “petulant child” “immature child”. I would say reflect on yourself and quit trying to gaslight me, it wont work.

I just think they’re neat :smiley:

1 Like

You are twisting my words to say what I did not, that is gaslighting. I didn’t label you, I labeled your irrational behavior. Speaking of Germany, your desire for dominance would have fit in quite appropriately within their regime. An exchange of ideas is always a good idea, but to continually insist that your way is the only right acceptable way for everyone is totally narcissistic and driven solely by inflated ego. Your earlier attempt to bait me into taking sides one way or the other regarding lore argument according to “the rules” proved that it is the argument you seek, not true resolution to the issue. You will not even entertain the possibility for any other outcome than your own prescribed version. Narcissistic behavior does not get more arrogant and obnoxious than this. Lore continuity is only one facet of the decision to add colored eyes to consider, not the only one. Maturity of character and high moral fiber would permit you to acknowledge this fact, yet you petulantly refuse to do so. You see? No gaslighting from me, just accurate description of your behavior.

Why are you arguing with this person?

2 Likes

Good question, I was just asking it of myself, just now! :rofl:

1 Like

We all have that phase on the dk forums.

2 Likes

I had no idea it was such a volatile topic! There are things that everyone would like to change, add, or delete but most people exchange ideas rather than trying to impose their own philosophies and desires on others. Some people
 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You absolutely have. You even did it several times in that post of yours.

What domination? That the lore shouldnt be messsed with? Do you even have a point against that statement? The only thing you had previously is “its blizzards story they can do what they want” and they are doing exactly that, saying Death Knights have blue eyes.

Also, since you failed to read yet again and instead want to keep on insulting me like the lowlife you are though indirect methods, I said it would be fine if done though other methods that deal with customization other than breaking the lore. But no one wants that, they want to break the lore for their own selfish desires and screw everyone else that wants the lore to not be ruined further.

People have been arguing through a point of lore and getting the lore wrong. If people were going around saying 2+2=5 and I said there wrong you wouldnt be having this conversation with me because its objective fact that 2+2=4.

Also, that wasnt to bait you into taking sides, it was for tyou to shut up about me and talk about the damn topic at hand which you have refused to do this entire time. All of your posts in here have been about me and not about the topic this thread was created for. I just put more lore in there because its on topic since others said she commanded the scourge
 which she hasnt. She has done absolutely nothing since she was introduced in wrath to show she did any commanding what so ever.

Quit with your bs and thinking you are helping out. You are just derailing the thread even futher and im going to be blamed for your crappy actions.

Also if what im doing is obnoxious, then dont interact with me. Its quite easy and im not forcing you into this situation, you entered into this situation on your own free will, and you are staying because you want to for some unexplainable reason.

Lore is the main reason whether you like it or not. Even if I think it would be cool to have whatever color eyes, if the lore prevents it then thats that. Its the lore. I think it would be cool for DH to have other eye colors as well, but guess what, their eyes are green for a reason as well and its immersive to many people that the lore stays in tact and not messed with based on people that think they are entitled for changes and to get their way because they pay 15 dollars a month. Do you know why I say this? Because many of the people are you trying to defend in trying to “take me down” or whatever you are trying to do have said so if not in here in other threads about what they should have.

I refuse to do what? Lower the importance I have of good story telling? Yeah im not going to do that. Not going to budge even a nanometer on it.

And no, you havent accurately described my behavior, in fact you have twisted it and continue to twist it because you are just low. Trying to bring other people down, thats all you have done in this thread and its a lowlife thing to do. So get bent.