Blood Elf Death Knights - Red Eyes?

What lore, Kelliste?

Some jokes really do write themselves.

1 Like

Bump because having more choices and customisation is always good and goes down very favourably with the playerbase. However I am advocating for all DKs and not just BE.

4 Likes

They sure do, but the joke is you thinking that is a joke. Common sense dictates that death knights have blue eyes, Lady Alistra has red eyes, therefore not a DK.

Common sense dictates you have have no common sense on this topic.

2 Likes

Sick burn. :fire:

Do you actually have an argument for this anymore, or do you just not want red eyes because you know other people want them?

1 Like

My original argument is good enough. Death Knights have blue eyes. Like i have said about 50 times now, if you want a helm toy or glyph for what you want fine, but dont screw over people that would like the lore to stay consistent because you think your want trumps others.

You guys have bad arguments for different eye colors.

Lol good enough for who? You? :rofl: :clown_face:

Feel free to deny yourself any further customization once we’re able to choose from different eye colors.

1 Like

That’s not an argument.

What lore.

1 Like

Good enough for who? Who said anything about a who? Im saying its good enough to be the argument.

Death Knights have BLUE eyes. Not red or any other color. Even in SL Blizzard basically said “quit asking us for other eye colors for Death Knights because they are blue for a reason”.

If you’ve ever taken a debate class, I’m going to go out on a limb and assume you failed.

Citation needed.

Are you dense? I just went over this and your citation of blizz saying that didn’t exist. They never said that.

No I havent taken a debate class. Cant really debate against the truth.

And a citation for what Ion said on stage for the SL announcement cinematic where he said “now do the blue eyes make sense?” Hes saying they are blue for a reason.

Now go back to your debate class, because im not going to debate something that is just factually true. Death Knights have blue eyes. Unless you can show that someone is a death knight raised in the same way we are and they have different eyes you have no point or argument to be had. Its just a bunch of wasted time.

Why are you like this?

2 Likes

Lore is already screwed and ruined and has never been good.

Another sick burn. :fire:

You’re completely silly and cringey to talk to. Muting this thread until other eye color options are available to Death Knights so I can come back and rub it in your face. :wave:

Surely if anyone doesn’t want to use any of the alternative eye colours they could just not? Keep the blue eyes on your character if that’s what you prefer ‘lore wise’. Denying other people the right when the solution is simply not to change your own is just being obtuse.

1 Like

Doesnt mean you should continue to screw with it. There are also many many people that have liked the lore and just dont like the direction Blizzard is currently going.

You dont have the right to different eye colors. There is no right there, you pay to play the game, not to dictate how its designed or which way the lore goes.

None of you actually have an argument to my suggestion either. Helm, toys, glyphs. None of those mess with the lore and you get what you want. You just dont get it in the manner that you want so you wont take any other options.

So just like how Demon Hunters have green eyes, Death Knights have blue eyes, if you dont like the blue eyes how about going to play another class that you can have a different eye color on.

Yeah yeah… you are a troll. It was obvious from the start.

What Lore, Kelliste?

2 Likes