Blood Elf Death Knights - Red Eyes?

There are exceptions, that you’ve ignored, because you’re a troll. Wc3 death knights, Acherus Death Knights in the unholy corner having green eyes or no eye glow affect at all, or the red eyes from the DEATH KNIGHT (not banshee) unholy trainer.

See Above.

All eye glow has been pretty consistent. Fel Orcs, Draenei, Lightforged, Dark Iron, Death Knights, The Forsaken prior to Sylv raising them, Blood Elves, Night Elves, Nightborne, Void Elves.

A story or world without consistency is not a good story or world unless expressly written for things to be wacky and all over the place.

If people want helms, a toy for Death Knights called Food Coloring Eye Drops to change their eye glow, glyphs, then they should advocate for it.

Glyphs to unlock barber shop customizations? Now that is an idea!
Maybe we can also have engineers make prosthetic limbs or mechanical jaws that you can unlock there too. Or transmog…

Blood elves have had numerous customization differences given to them, light forged Draenei are a thing. And the differences in undead eye color have been apparent for for years and years.

1 Like

Yup, that’s Kelliste alright.

Welcome to the Dk forums, Mystearica! Where you find an evil that derails threads for no reason. :slight_smile:

Oh and I support the Red Eyes for Death Knights. Not exclusively for Blood Death Knights, of course.

5 Likes

Oh shut up. Whats wrong with you? You clutched your pearls when the Blizzard stuff came out now you are being just as bad.

You dont even know what derailing a thread is. Ive talked about red eyes throughout this entire thing but its people like you that derail it.

Your worthless with your posts always talking trash about me.

1 Like

Uh, Based? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You made an argument against red eyes with nonsensical origins and conspiracy theories about why other death knights didn’t have blue eyes, or how a death knight in Acherus is somehow a banshee, with no actual proof or citations to back any of these points up. When called out on it, you simply repeat yourself, over, and over.

Yeah, I’d call that derailing.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried a few times to keep this thread on topic. That being said i’ve also been doing what I can to keep this conversation without people trolling. This thread has gotten pretty big, and is a pretty great turnout so far. Thanks to everyone so far for commenting.

3 Likes

I just want red eyes, screw the lore

5 Likes

So playing my hunter with Belf hunter with the ranger eyes is so nice They definitely need to give it to dk’s

1 Like

Isn’t a dark Ranger a hunter and not a DK

It’s also a Paladin, apparently.

Elf paladains can get the red eyes. Elf anything can get the red eyes mages warlocks. Rogues. So anything elf except dk can get the red eyes. And as stated we have DK npcs with red eyes so there ya go.

Edit - Also DH can’t have red eyes. So every class an elf can play can get red eyes except DK/DH so yea.

And Demon Hunters. Classes that have an eye glow for a specific reason.

One NPC that you dont even know if they are a DK. As far as anyone knows she is just a DK trainer.

1 Like

“YoU DonT EvEn KnOw If TheY’rE a DK.” :clown_face:

3 Likes

I have a nice red armor transmog on my dk that would really pop with some red eyes. Let’s make this happen.

“but the lore”

Tauren Rogues are coming. ‘Nuff said.

2 Likes

Is there any reason why a Tauren Rogue is lore breaking?

Not to mention that this thread is specifically for Blood Elves. That means no other race would get red eyes.

idk about lore breaking, but it goes against common sense. All I’m saying is there seems to be a lot of wiggle room to allow for a more enjoyable gameplay experience. Ultimately WoW is a video game and the lore supports it not the other way around.

1 Like

Common sense in real world or game world?

The lore existed before WoW, so the game exists within this story, its a medium to show the lore. Just because Blizzard has messed up lore because they have 60000 writers that dont bother to know the lore in the first place doesnt mean the baby should be thrown out with the bathwater.