Blood Elf Death Knights - Red Eyes?

Would go back to DK for this tbh. Fair is fair. Nelves have the Night Warrior DK option.

The Destroyer approves of this post and recognizes the OP as one of his most loyal followers. Because of this, he agrees her eyes should be as red as mine get after a night of heavy drinking. So give em the red-eyes Blizzard.

:red_circle: ___ :red_circle:

I would like any death knight to be able to get red eyes tbh, theyā€™re all undead after all. Nathanos had red eyes.

A good choice of colours would be awesome. More eyes for DKs please.

1 Like

Dont stop now keep this going :popcorn:

1 Like

I have already asked the rest of the community to stop interacting with her. She only gets involved because we feed her with attention. I politely asked her to stop, she refused. Thatā€™s her prerogative. But if we donā€™t interact with her, she has nothing to do but keep spamming.

Still, thank you to everyone who has been coming out so far. Remember to try to keep things civil, polite and on topic. Lets not engage with negativity any more then we have to.

3 Likes

Except we do know for a fact that is inherently not true. So by your own stance and by the holy LORE. The Night Warrior Eyes should NOT nor EVER have been a thing.

But they are a thing. And I am not saying to take that thing away. But because it is a thing then that makes it a precedent.

So by that precedent, I say we should have the option.
Iā€™m not arguing lore here. Iā€™m arguing Precedent.

Nathanos isnā€™t a Death Knight. Heā€™s a Dark Ranger.

And if he was a Death knight then I would kick him right outta the club on my authority as Deathlord.

But still gib red-eyes plsā€¦

The distinction is irrelevant in the respect youā€™re still using Necromancy to raise a corpse. The distinction between that necromancy and the necromancy used to raise death knights is basically non existent.

I mean we could argue that an apple pie and an apple pastry are different even though the same ingredients are used to make both.

Either way thereā€™s no point to arguing with each other, we both still want the same thing.

Night Warrior eyes was a bug for DKā€™s then they took it away, and people raised cain about it so they gave it back. Tyrande also ran through the maw like a hot knife through butter, and almost served Sylvanas her own head if Sylvanas didnt have plot armor.

But yes, Night Warrior eyes shouldnt be a thing, and we also shouldnt be going around talking about bugs staying in the game so other things should be introduced as well becauseā€¦ screw the rules.

1 Like

What Rules?

1 Like

I donā€™t really understand the rules with Undead anymore. Some have Blue eyes, some have Red eyes, some have Green eyes and some have Blue/Green Eyes. Wtf is even going on with undead?

Thatā€™s the thing. There was never any rules for that.

What you see here is someone being contrarian for no reason.

2 Likes

The only reason I can see to hang onto the Blue Eyes for DKs now is tradition, but even then, just make it so that you MUST have glowy eyes, imo. Glowy blue, glowy red, etc.

There have been rules for eye color and there still are. Just because people dont bother to do research doesnt mean the fault is mine.

For the undead at large. Death Knights have been consistent for their entire existence.

What rules?

Thatā€™s not a rule. Thatā€™s called a consistent pattern, of which isnā€™t entirely consistent anyways given we see death knights with other eye colors.

When there arenā€™t any exceptions, thatā€™s part of the storytelling.

We donā€™t. The best example is an NPC with his racial Night Elf eye glow, and thatā€™s it. A simple oversight. Every other example thatā€™s ever been given is either dubious at best, or not a Death Knight.