Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

Negative. It was to save on development time.

2 Likes

Well it did and more is happening. All you can do is play with what restrictions fit your personal morality on the subject.

3 Likes

Wrong. Lore matters in games like WoW, lore/story oriented players exist whether you like it or not.

No I am very right. I was 24 when WoW came out so I remember it’s very unfinished state. They did restrictions because they were running out of time.

5 Likes

No, another option is to ditch WoW for good and play different games… just as many millions of other players have over the years as the game has slowly been chipped away by bad ideas from the playerbase.

You are more than welcome to do that.

6 Likes

Being some random age when the game was in production does not qualify you to comment on that game’s development lol.

Yes it does. It means being old enough to remember things that actually happened. They just fit story around their restrictions. But the thing is, it’s fiction, and fiction always changes. Non-fiction might suit you better.

4 Likes

Imagine actually believing this. Uhhh yeah I was 49 when they landed on the moon so yeah uhhhh hmmm yea if you have any questions about how a rocket is built let me know. Just stop.

False equivelance.

Are you gonna go for slippery slope fallacy next?

4 Likes

Why am I not surprised at all that you have zero clue how a false equivalency fallacy actually works. I guess you weren’t old enough yet when they came up with the false equivalency, huh? Otherwise I’m sure you could tell me all about it.

“A false equivalence or false equivalency is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning.”

Knowing that Vanilla was not done for launch so they cut corners is not the same as needing to know rocket science.

I hope this helps! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

You don’t know anything about rocket science, game development, blood elf lore, debate fallacies, up vs down, your head from your backside, and I can only imagine what else. Thanks for showing us all exactly what kind of players are asking for these goofy, game breaking additions to the game.

Neither do you. But I do know what happened to WoW at launch.

I’m sorry you are suffering so much due to more class/race options opening up. I do hope things get better for you.

I’ll play the world’s tiniest violin just for you.

5 Likes

Would like to see Silvermoon and Eversong attached to the main continent. There are a lot of now unused graphics and objects from Suramar that can easily be customised to fit for Silvermoon.

Would like to see some way for the Sunwell (and Quel’danas perhaps?) to actually be accessible without having to be in an instance/raid/scenario. Doesn’t even have to be walkable, just put a portal to the Sunwell?

With the Sunwell restored and ‘High elves’ allowed to return, the original divide over how to quell their magic addiction is gone. We see elements of a unity of the people often mentioned here and there. Would like to see this in society, in villages like Tranquillien or a whole new village perhaps, and mentions that Lor’themar has proclaimed all children of Quel’thalas are welcomed but may opt out of factional conflicts as long as they live in peace with the military and governing body of Silvermoon (Which is a dream of his anyway).

10 Likes

Don’t worry about me, play the tiny violin for yourself. Enjoy the game that WoW is becoming where nothing matters, no one cares about anything beyond their next cosmetic, and the slow decline that inevitably follows.

I hope they eventually have a good reason to do this. I know people have said they tried in the game files. I hope they can somehow complete it.

I will enjoy it thoroughly, sir!

2 Likes

Seeing the DnD movie made me want a tiefling druid so bad.

3 Likes

Well when you inevitably leave I won’t miss you. I’ll be happily playing my toon along with most folk who aren’t stuck in an unchanging unbendable world

I assume shamans and paladins to you should always have been faction specific and blood elves shouldn’t be warriors?

Oof if that’s an insult to you then you should steer clear of elf threads.

Not to mention they’ve been mingling with trolls and Tauren for years now. Plenty of reason for em to learn there alone.

^^^

^^^

Oh I did! I really want that extra set of zones added for it too!

Most… Games… let all races be all classes…

Always… always insults with the posters on this forum. I swear.

That would be amazing to see!

That would be cool as all heck!

7 Likes

They won’t really leave anyway. They’ll change alts and troll some more.

5 Likes