Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

And what have we gotten recently exactly? Hair colours cuz that was it lmao??

3 Likes

The end of Shadowlands greets you

The dark ranger customization that nelves also got? The … Paladin only set? Squint

7 Likes

Optics. Despite the fact that the amount of work put into these hair color options probably amounts to a few clicks of a mouse, it looks good in a headline to make it appear as if you were adding something of substance.

Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves with this drip feeding of pitifully minor customization options.

4 Likes

I’m also adding: story, weapon, another blood elf set and a mount

Leave the orc to rage on his own. Their mind is concluded, its none of our concern.

4 Likes

They are literally the same race , one of them was like hey let’s play with the void. Why would they not wear the same hairstyles, they were blood elves and high eves like 5 minutes ago. They have the same culture +or- a few points. The only void void elves are the first few who got injected everyone else is just blood or high elf like a day ago.

It’s not like they are growing tusk

2 Likes

Void elves should get their own things. I’d really prefer for my belves to get new hair specifically made for them that fits their themes instead of getting stuff copied from void elves. I’d prefer for void elves to also get things made specifically for them that focuses on their themes as well.

12 Likes

Four. New. Hair. Colors.°

Give us real customizations FFS

°not even original because its just copied from void elves.

3 Likes

void elves do not have these pastel light colors tbh . I would love for my void elf to get the pastel pink and blue . we have a pastel liliac thats as pastel as we got for void elfs i would love the blood elf dk blue color

3 Likes

I would love real customizations on the level of orcs, trolls, tauren, humans, night elves, and dwarves.

8 Likes

I’m very much hoping for some Felblood and Light options as well, as they very much magnify the more unique qualities of the Sin’dorei as a people.

Light options already reinforce the direction the race has been going since the restoration of the Sunwell.

Felblood customization could come about in a number of ways. The Sin’dorei Illidari could potentially reach to the Felbood and bring them back. The Sunfury could bring the the Felblood back as well, as most Felblood were canonically members of the Sunfury.

While Fel usage probably isn’t as prevalent among the Sin’dorei post Sunwell, there are still at least a couple groups that would be more sympathetic to the Felbloods.

And again we have the Eredar rejoining the Draenei, who had committed far worse crimes than Kael and the Felbloods ever had.

5 Likes

very well with Warcraft 2 Rangers customization.

Don’t forget that we need more anime style for our Belfs please.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Some interessing things to add to this thread. By Drede.

12 Likes

Some of those are already in the OP I think no?

All good stuff though

3 Likes

Just to add on to this, was the Man’ari quest announced w the announcement of the patch or did it come a bit later, for some reason I remember this patch and then later the Man’ari announcement but could be wrong

2 Likes

I believe the Man’ari quest and customizations are delayed by a week or two after the patch iirc.

Timings been off on quite a few things for 10.1.7.

3 Likes

It was kind of with it.

The blue post revealing the patch did not say about the customisation. But it did say about the questline and velen reuniting unlikely friends. (And thats turns out to be what unlocks it.)

And then later that night when the ptr patch notes came out, the customisation was mentioned (it was not available for testing) and dataminers found it straight away.

So it was vague for like 4 hours.

1 Like

I believe it becomes active on the 12th

Plz give me the beards for the love of the Light.