Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

6 Likes

Yeah… They are giving those hair colors to every race so this isn’t going to be unique sadly. They already gave them to Orcs and Humans.

Extra disappointed.

4 Likes

Blood Elves get so much and ideally they should get Quests and Weapons because they can’t get enough…

At least Naughty is finally getting some pink hair!

Am I imagining it or are those Dracthyr colors? Maybe they’re working on wiggling things between the models.

Or it’s just a riff on the humans getting some gnomeesque haircolors a bit ago.

7 Likes

Coming from someone posting on an Orc that’s literally centrally focused with Humans in WoW as well as the number one race of all races outside of Dracthyr in customizations this is beyond ironic.

6 Likes

Can I be a touch annoyed that humans and blood elves got candy colored hair before mechagnomes?

Because if not, too bad. I’m doing it anyway.

I’m kind of underwhelmed with these options, but at least it’s something. Maybe I’ll go green on my redside demon hunter for a bit.

5 Likes

I have actually supported people requesting Gnomes and Mechagnomes share hair colors and I still support that so no you can be as salty as you want to be in that case.

1 Like

I was hoping for some new hair styles, ah well.

6 Likes

“Don’t eat this catapillar” hair colors IS the gnome thing in WoW and having access to only natural normal human from Earth haircolors is crippling my fantasy.

There. I’m done.

5 Likes

I feel like a lot less people would have been complaining about “blood elves getting everything” if they showed the hair colours along side the announcement.

4 hair colours, none of which particularly elven, is not something to be jealous about

6 Likes

I want bright orange hair for mechagnomes.
Its one of the reasons why i prefer regular gnomes.

That and the fact gnomes have so many more options for hair styles, beards, even eyebrows.

Being mechanised is cooler than not.
But having good customisation is even cooler.

2 Likes

Style is the only real endgame.

2 Likes

You forgot Orcs.

At least they are giving them to everyone… Kinda wish they would do them all at once since I’m sick of getting excited.

I wonder if they are going to Dye the races without hair colors like Vulpera/Worgen/Pandaren.

2 Likes

To be fair, I haven’t used those colors on any of my orcs. Or my human. So I completely forgot about the orc hair colors.

…maybe I just see more technicolor humans. I bet good money I’ll see lots of blood elves with the new colors thanks to population alone.

2 Likes

Is it confirmed that this is all we’re getting?

Maybe they’ll be more but for now it seems that’s what is listed

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised, but ugh.

4 Likes

Not confirmed as such.
But historically if they had more to add, it would be listed in the notes saying so.

Such as the druid forms that are not yet available for testing being on there.

Ironic to see this from blood elves. Have you forgotten what you recently got?

Why would it be listed as a major feature if it’s just 4 hair colors?

I am holding out hope for my blood elf friends. You deserve some updates!

10 Likes