Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

Getting Felblood and San’layn customisations/stories could give blood elves back that edge that they’ve been lacking for awhile.

8 Likes

Oh for sure! Overall WoW is pretty low on curly/wavy hairstyles, i feel like only human and dracthyr visage have anything close to it.

4 Likes

And even one of the human ones is … shall we say, underdeveloped? Though there is also a very nice one. It’d be nice to have more textured hair across the board in general.

3 Likes

Honestly I kinda want all the hairstyles shared to everyone.

I do agree with Lann blood elves need some shorter curly options.

Also some short military type ones.

7 Likes

What happened to the opening post of the thread?

All I see is this

Actually, all the images in the opening post have been turned into this.

4 Likes

Went to look myself and same that’s very weird I wonder if it’s effecting other threads

5 Likes

I’ve looked at the void elf thread, and doesn’t seem to be effecting that thread. It is only this thread.

2 Likes

If some of the Man’ari returned to the Draenei, then I’d love to see some of the Sunfury and other Blood elves that followed Kael’thas return to Silvermoon. Majority being Felblood elves or fel-touched.

Can you imagine how amazing that would be?

The Sunfury consisted of some of the most powerful blood elves that Kael took with him. Picture the story developments of having their power return to Silvermoon, and the new potential blood elf characters that could add more depth to their story, which frankly has been waning in recent years.

Also as a small bit of nostalgia….I wouldn’t mind the idea that the blood elves I played in WC3 finding their way back home as characters.

10 Likes

Interesting. May be that imgur struck them or something. I’ll check tonight.

Had a moment to check now. It appears that my imgur album was reported and removed entirely. Thats fine I have them saved elsewhere and will remake it.

3 Likes

I agree. Other Races are long overdue specially ones like the Kul’tirans, Blood Elves, Void Elves, Nightborne, Worgen, and etc.

With the Void and Blood Elves it’s simple like in terms of Silver, Blue, Green, and teal.

Wonder why someone would report that

5 Likes

Who knows. Sometimes people get butthurt about all sorts of silly things.

But lets move on.

Blizzard should go through and make alternate colors for everyone I agree.

It would also be nice to get armored vs non armored versions for everyone too.

4 Likes

Odd someone wants to report them. Oh well, atleast the thread is restored and you had back-ups.

4 Likes

A private Discord Server/Canel might be an option for future backups?

1 Like

That is indeed my main back up. Though now thanks to this event I have two further backups.

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out, incase it happens again. And in fact, I might put the images onto Glory of the Sin’dorei discord.

2 Likes

Oh! Definitely do! I noticed ya’ll didn’t have much in the art section when I was redoing this today and didn’t have time to toss what I have up there but I had a mighty desire to! lol

1 Like

Don’t have much members. So things are extremely slow in that server.

1 Like

i like the pictures.
i support this.

3 Likes