Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

I’ll lose my mind if Blizzard is fool enough to make it so you can’t mix and match again.

Red Eyes should not be locked to the skin tone and the skin tone should never have been locked to the eyes.

Let people play what they want to.

I was so close to my red eyes.

I hope they don’t lock Man’ari options like that too… cause several of those eyes would work so well on some of my draenei.

May it be so!

8 Likes

Indeed, I’m really hoping they take the feedback regarding the Darkfallen limitations to heart and improve upon that situation as well as avoid it in the future.

But putting Felblood stuff onto Darkfallen Blood Elves and Void stuff onto Darkfallen Void Elves could truly make for some sickening combinations

Even building more San’layn oriented stuff onto Darkfallen stuff would definitely help.

6 Likes

Felblood faces have elongated vampire like fangs which could be paired nicely with the darkfallen skin/eyes.

6 Likes

I really wish the Felblood Elves was a thing for Blood Elves. Like Demonic Blood Elves before the Demon Hunters would be a really cool to have.

7 Likes

Can we please get full facial hair options for male blood elves? They gave us a chin jawline beard but no option to have that and a goatee. Just let me have a freaking beard.

6 Likes

I would kill for me facial hair options.

A nice long mage beard… Honestly any beard that is full.

4 Likes

I wanna see more hairstyles with braid/extra toggles. I know that on VE it came out more as a happy coincidence, but there’s a lot of potential to adding a lot more flexibility. BE’s need more braided options for that Farstrider look.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3HjluuXgAAu__2?format=jpg&name=large

9 Likes

Anxiously awaiting my blood elf druid.

4 Likes

Those do look really nice.

8 Likes

Thank you! It’s mostly the silouette form the long hair, but wanted to incorporate braids :smiley:

also finally did a proper line-up with the braided style for the ladies.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3H8fWgWcAAL5ai?format=jpg&name=large

7 Likes

Honestly since Mag’har got multiple colors of their heritage armor, everyone should

The various themes shown for the belf ones would be nice, assuming they eventually did it for all

9 Likes

They should share the facial hair customization options from male Dracthyr visage to male Blood Elves, actually they should share most of the customizations from them to male Blood Elves because that would be hot, hot, hot!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

7 Likes

God having their facial hair options would be so nice

3 Likes

These slay the house down :purple_heart::heart::hugs:

14 Likes

Thank you! Jenalla Deemspring’s braids in Reforged are so good, I really wish we could have something like that in WoW. (also ended up sneaking in some underwear/jewelry recolors hehe)

5 Likes

These would be great Warrior hairstyles!

3 Likes

This look even nicer.

2 Likes

I’m all for more braids and long hair options but I do feel like we have a lot not that we can’t have more. But I’d like some short hair curly texture options personally.

5 Likes

One thing I’d like to see is Females with longer hair options than the males, on top of the males having better facial hair options too.

3 Likes

I would like the NE female side shaved haircut for female blood elves.

1 Like