Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

I want this and also a darker shade of red as well. Blood red.

6 Likes

Looking at some of those new customizations in the next patch coming up and I can’t help but to focus on the “& More” part.

With Draenei getting Man’ari options I wonder if theres a chance for eyes or scars or tattoos for Blood Elves…

4 Likes

Well with the addition of Man’ari we don’t have to worry if any additions would be deemed too evil.

7 Likes

What happend to your head? I am not a doctor, but you should probably get that checked out.

Felblood/San’layn are on the table now.

Even less weird the Eredar.

6 Likes

Pretty sure there is a mega thread for this already. So this would be spam.

1 Like

I hope that the Blood Elves get a full customization update, to match something like the amount Humans and Orcs have. Though all in-game races should receive the same amount of customization as the Dracthyr.

10 Likes

I also really want to see Felbloods added, especially now with Man’ari setting precedence for Legion and Legion adjacent groups being viable additions for playable factions as mentioned.

This in addition to other quality of life additions and improvements Blood Elves have been lacking for quite some time :heart::pray:

8 Likes

Gotta have those tiny wings! They are due for an update anyway. They could work on those models and give us the customizations. :pray:

13 Likes

As long as those wings aren’t from KFC :joy: Sorry, can’t help to throw a food joke around when I can.

But yes, we need those tiny wings.

4 Likes

Our customization sweep was pretty lacking. :cry:

8 Likes

Playable fel blood probably won’t have wings and if they did they would probably be a weird back slot item.

However I wouldn’t mind having verdant spheres and crimson spheres as a belf warlock glyph that would be a part of that update.

3 Likes

I’ll be for it being a part of the gear, but when we have Dracthyr and Demon Hunters, little wings aren’t an impossibility.

5 Likes

These options along with some Felblood skintones would make for a great counterpart to the Man’ari. Especially once they decouple the Darkfallen eyes and skin tone.

https://twitter.com/thaenris/status/1680924078666915841?s=19

16 Likes

The details on those were so nice!!

6 Likes

All of this.

With the Eredar Man’ari finding their way to players there is now no excuse not to ask for feblood elves to come to the blood elves.

It’s a glorious day.

I really want the wings…

May all races get just as many options as the Dracthyr.

6 Likes

The old one had fallen out of use and was not able to be adjusted to present information easily for blizzards eyes.

You’re welcome to flag this one if you’d like though. You must do what you feel is right.

1 Like

Yas! We definitely need Felbloods. I really do hope that those options can all be mixed and matched and the eyes and skin for Darkfallen can also be separated for mixing and matching between those two sets of options.

I am also once again manifesting body jewelry :raised_hands::hugs:

8 Likes

I don’t care enough to flag it. I’d forgotten all about it until you responded.

It’s not spam if the other thread isn’t used either. That person stopped posting and updating the thread.

5 Likes