Blood Elf Customization in Shadowlands

Well seeing the helfer fans end their whining wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen, imo.

yeah, and it would sound dumb as asking “add tauren race for alliance” or something like that

This is all that happens between the two groups.

2 Likes

What ‘two groups’?

pro and anti

You don’t hear any ‘whining’ from those of us who oppose alliance helfs…it’s all from your side. :smiley_cat: :hugs:

2 Likes

What do you smoke? Can I have some? :rofl:

2 Likes

I stopped smoking decades ago, tyvm!

That is too bad you are missing out.

I’m much healthier! :smiley_cat:

how is she missing out if shes already tried it and kicked the habit

2 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

I take you never had weed?

Smoking anything, including pot isn’t healthy for your lungs.

2 Likes

I won’t disagree, but you know my grand parents smoked like chimneys until their late 80s.

“No plans in the near term.”

And no, they didn’t say the reason for that was cause they were already playable. They just don’t feel there’s enough difference between belves and helves to justify them as an Allied Race. All I’m saying is I’m willing to believe in the possibility, for reasons stated above. I don’t see how that’s an issue. It’s like I must somehow have the opinion that this issue is concrete, when I feel it’s obviously not. They have not 100% confirmed belves will be getting the option, yet you guys seem to believe they did? Which is your right I guess, but I really don’t see how what Ion said translates to 100% this possibility is dead in the water and there’s absolutely no chance for blue eyes on Alliance, when he ends with anything is possible haha. People are responding to my original comment, I have the right to respond back, sorry? -shrug-

And Kul’tirans are to counter the point AR’s are cheaply made and easy to implement pretty much. They are quite literally an example that they’re not. They’re an AR, and they weren’t easy for Blizzard to make or implement. In relation to Helves, there are plenty of ways to focus on the original Quel’dorei themes compared to the now Sin’dorei history and culture imo. If you can create a whole race and theme around Kul’tirans who were basically sailors who’ve been around forever, sure there’s a ton they can do with this whole debacle.

2 Likes

Good for your grandparents! I hated to quit but some of us just don’t have the healthy gene pool that some people are gifted with when they’re born! :kissing_cat:

I don’t think blood elves will get blue eyes. The reason being is when asked in an interview at blizzcon they skirted around it with a vague maybe. The tone certainly implied they don’t plan to.

Furthermore if they planned to why wouldn’t they outright state it like they did when asked for every other racial customization in an interview?

3 Likes

True and you can always have medicinal pot brownies!

2 Likes

Forreal, THIS.

They have purposely been very vague and secretive about the whole thing. They don’t give straight answers and dance around it like with other issues. This says something. Which is why I believe they’ll either add them as an option for both, or not at all. But somehow this is really strange to believe? What I find strange is why Blizzard just doesn’t add the eyes when they’ve obviously done things before to just stomp issues in the bud.