Blood Elf Customization in Shadowlands

What would you all like to see for Blood Elf customization? I know we have at least new jewelry confirmed for Blood Elf customization in the Shadowlands. I’m not sure what else has been confirmed for them as Humans and Forsaken got the most attention. Since two other races have their own thread for customization suggestions I figured why not start one for Blood Elves?

Here’s what I’d like to see for Blood elf customization.

Hair Color:

Black Hair (we have that weird bluish hair color, but it’s not black.)
Ghostly white hair for Dark Ranger customization
Dual colored hair

Hairstyles:

A tall ponytail like that of Valeera.
Untamed hair for those us that want a more wild look
Flowing hair with a ghostly glow for Dark Ranger/Banshee (varies depending on the hair color)
Hair with feathers in it sort of like Alleria.
Gothy hairstyles
Lor’themar’s hairstyle

Eyes:

Blue
Teal
lilac
Purple
Orange
Burning red eyes for dark rangers (with or without markings like Sylvanas)
Blind/scarred eyes
No glow for half elves
Dead eyes

Ears:

Choices of damaged ears
Smaller ears

Faces:

Scarred faces
Less youthful faces
Undead elf faces (some with stitches and visible damage)
Gaunt faces for wretched

Skintones:

Blue-grey like Sylvanas
Dead white
Rotten (or just damaged/ with some signs of decay/ stitches)
Fel
Darker Tan

Markings/Tattoos:

Tear-like markings like Sylvanas (a couple will do)
Farstrider Tattoos
Arcane Tattoos

Jewelry:

Gem encrusted barrettes in the ostentatious, yet elegant style characteristic of Blood Elves
Single earring
Visible Rings and necklaces

Facial Hair customization!

Feel free to add your suggestions! Just to make it clear, most of the things I suggested are for both male and female blood elves. If I have forgotten anything or made a mistake excuse me. I’m sick and suffering from MH issues.

23 Likes

Just let me look Wretched Blizz. I’ve had so much power throughout WoW. How am I NOT overloaded with power and Wretched?

7 Likes

Mandatory pink frilly tutus for all male belfs regardless of class at character creation

Ahem; I mean the damaged ears and red dark ranger eyes are great! :wink:

3 Likes

Wait we’re getting dark rangers ?

2 Likes

I mean that would be amusing. XD

1 Like

guaranteed, if they give belfs the option for dark ranger customizations, the reaction will be very positive. i wouldn’t play one but i know alot of players who would.

also, san’layn type customizations seem popular.

personally, i’d like a few more hairstyles.

7 Likes

I hope there are blue and violet eyes.

12 Likes

If its going to include eye color; its going to be blue, orange, and purple from the high elf models in WC3: Reforged.

2 Likes

I want Lor’themar’s hairstyle. And face markings like the boy on the burning crusade box.

2 Likes

Do we? What is it, please? I haven’t see this. :smiley_cat:

I’d like to see this, just to watch General Discussion have a nuclear meltdown.

3 Likes

Seriously probably only a few fanatics would even care.

1 Like

Yeah, there were textures UVs revealed when they showed some of the Forsaken and Human Customization.

GD isn’t known for keeping it cool over these kinds of changes.

Nah. I don’t even want high elves but that would be a really low thing for them to do.

Everything else, sure.

2 Likes

Blue eyes for blood elves would be the logical thing for them to do.

9 Likes

It would also alienate a lot of their fans, who were already disillusioned from getting “sort of high elves but not really”. Blizzard’s going to do what they want, I’m just saying giving a race that’s very well known as something many alliance players want, to the opposite faction, would be a dumb move. Which is probably why they’ll do it.

4 Likes

That’s what everyone was saying when the races for TBC were announced. They went ahead with it. It’s a done deal.

1 Like

We’ll see.

Has been for the past dozen years. They did renege with the Void Elves a little.

Personally? I want them playable. I’d never play one myself, but I can take enjoyment in the enjoyment of others. I’m just being realistic about it. It became a pipedream as soon as Horde got Blood Elves (which should never have happened), and it only became less likely with the Void Elf bone was thrown.

2 Likes