Blood Elf Customization in Shadowlands

Blue eye option for Blood Elves wouldn’t ‘alienate a lot of fans’. What a silly thing to think.
Alliance helfer fans got their Blood/High elf option with Void Elves.
Eye color doesn’t make a race.

6 Likes

Is actually not that logical. There’s nothing in lore that says they would return to have blue eyes and gameplay-wise blue eyes are used to easily show a character is a high elf and not a belf. Giving blue eyes to belves would mean they’d have to bother doing other stuff to determine a character is a high elf down the line.

It might happen but seems pretty pointless for them to do.

4 Likes

Uh, yeah, it would. You must not know the high elf fans very well.

It does actually, in this case. But I’m not getting into a high elf argument, I’ve said my piece.

3 Likes

Please, let’s not derail this thread arguing about High Elves. I didn’t put blue as an option to spite anyone. I just think it should be an option.

3 Likes

At this point every race should have option at all hair/eye colors and 2-3x the hair styles. I wish there was a slider for height/fatness too.

3 Likes

It’s completely logical and makes sense according to lore. This is just one post among so many others explaining it.

1 Like

Only the fanatics would care and their numbers aren’t significant.
Glad you’re not going to drag alliance npcs into this.

1 Like

Yes I know it’s the same argument as always, but still there’s nothing that indicates that they could/would go back to their original eyes instead of just moving on to the golden since the well was purified by a naaru.

4 Likes

I will be Sylvanas’s MOST loyal!!!

I want Undead BE Dark Ranger Esque lewks! A champion of the Banshee Queen!

1 Like

just stop. please. youre embarrassing yourself

You’ll excuse me if I think the only thing embarrassing is trying to dull someones excitement considering undead BE skin tones ala Dark Ranger esque are very real wants/ ideas that have been floated around for a while.

1 Like

As someone who wants playable alliance high elves, I have no issues with blue eyes for blood elves. It won’t change my stance on wanting high elves.

I am a fan of more options for everyone.

6 Likes

i dont care about them being excited about dark rangers, this dude is a total sylvanas fanboy if you look at other threads.

Dont even try to convince me that’s not embarrassing

Honestly I want allied races to get a little more customization mostly the high mountain, void elves nightbourne and lightforged.

2 Likes

Way to be a party pooper, Avarie.
:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

Konen, Lann is fine. :hugs:

1 Like

yes, but still makes me want to puke.

I like all of that except for dual coloured hair. Nty. I also wouldn’t mind a few different shades of brown and maybe even blue(i don’t know if Blood Elves can get blue hair anymore, but if so, I’d like that).

I like the gothy hairstyles, Lor’themar’s hairstyles, tall ponytails and the flowing hair ideas. I don’t really agree with them getting untamed hair and Alleria’s aesthetic. Male blood elves getting fancy beards like Lor’themar would also be pretty awesome, I think. Since they’re clearly loyal and loving of the Horde, I’d probably start giving them some horde inspired hair options, maybe? They could start borrowing some styles from the other Horde races, like how Dwarves and Humans do.

I personally don’t think they should be getting blue, teal, lilac, no glow or purple. I honestly think if Half Elves are around, Silvermoon would have rejected them. As of now, we’ve only seen Half Elves on the Alliance. The rest of those options are something I’d love to see though.

This would be great.

:+1: I wouldn’t mind a few more youthful faces though. A lot of the faces look pretty old.

I like these options. And I think it’s confirmed that they’re getting darker skin colours, so at least one of them is on the way.

I personally don’t think they should be getting blue, green or purple tattoos. I’d give them red, white, orange, gold and black.

I wouldn’t mind giving Blood Elves those Nightborne earrings that cover their whole ears. Giving the men some jewelry would be good too. I don’t think any race should be getting chokers though, lol.

1 Like

more eye colors and farstrider tats

2 Likes

Can’t wait for blue eyes!

5 Likes