Blonde or Brunette, what will your Void Elf use?

It IS a part of their appearance… it just doesn’t fit your narrative. Their racial alters their appearance thus making them unique in fact I cant think of another racial in the game that alters a characters appearance.

1 Like

Okay, whatever you say.

DINO, RINO and now we have VEINO!! Void Elf In Name Only :rofl:
P/s: I do love natural hair color for Void Elves and certainly not against them.

1 Like

This would be true if we could turn off the void-proc, which we can’t.

But I’m glad to see somebody here who supports choices for everyone!

you literally just made up who leads the void-elves, just to argue that a high-elf-looking Alleria justifies the changes. Desperation is a sign that someone has no defense.

You have no defense for void elves looking like high elves or blood elves, because there is none, other than YOU WANT IT

I have seen some severe copium on the forums in my time, but few people just blatantly make up lore in a public setting.

“Magister Umbric is the LEADER of the void elves. Previously a magister of Quel’Thalas, Umbric and his followers were exiled for refusing to stop their studies of the Void. Free to conduct their researches, his group of blood elves were transformed during an encounter with Void ethereals. Umbric and his people settled in Telogrus Rift adapting to their new way of life with the aid from the famous Alleria Windrunner”

-WOWPEDIA-

Just a shame those choices comes at the cost of the distinction of another playable race.

Hence why I dislike it so much. This sets the precedence for “Everything the blood elves get, void elves should have aswell” and it is quite sad really.

In a way it makes sense, I agree. Void Elves are a batch of void-corrupted Blood Elves, so why wouldn’t they have similar options as the Blood Elves. But for the sake of the game, to homogenize two races is just plain wrong.

2 Likes

The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

1 Like

Your posts have literally been the definition of hypocrisy but ok

I don’t think that word means what you think it means, but go ahead and have the last word.

I think you replying gives you the last word though. :face_with_monocle:

So you wish to play a retcon elf, eh? Remember your still not a high elf.

Should use Wowpedia.

It is updated frequently when Wowwiki has been stopped updating since WoD

Finally I can make my Legolas

1 Like

that was Wowpedia, i just called it WOW wiki as a form of slang. I cant put in hyperlinks on this account yet, but that excerpt was copied word-for-word.

regardless, i’m not entirely sure why people are trying to argue basic canonical lore at this point. It’s beyond stupid. Its beyond denial; its borderline psychotic.

Oh, are Void Elves legitimately getting natural hair colors now?

Honestly, seems they’re going a bit far toward making Void Elves… just Blood Elves with extra options instead of different options. Idk how I feel about it. But I know the “gib High Elf” crowd is loud, so…

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’ll probably use a natural hair color if that’s coming, just like I’d probably use a tail on Worgen if that came, but in both cases, I think it’s something that shouldn’t be happening.

But I guess if the alternative is Alliance wasting yet another race slot for “High Elves”, I’d prefer this.

2 Likes

Thick black hair. Is what i want

1 Like

To the OP, I am terribly sorry for helping to ruin your very well-intentioned thread. It’s always nice to hear what folks are doing with new customizations. You just can’t reason with some people.

pointedly ignores the sad folks who just want to take options away from others

4 Likes

Mine will continue to bask in the void, as un-nature intended.

5 Colours?

• Pure Black
  • White
  • Grizzly
  • Light Brown
  • Blonde

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please, for your own sake, give up on this community and get some help. You’re overreacting to this conversation.

2 Likes