Blonde or Brunette, what will your Void Elf use?

no, i’m reacting to legendary magnitudes of stupidity and denial, where people are so far-gone, they just make-up basic lore … and say it with confidence too.

If you truly feel they are so-far gone, then why are you reacting to them?

I like my Void Elf just as she is with her lovely blue hair. It matches her skin. Why would I want to change? I already have Blood Elves with normal hair colors.

1 Like

Denial on my part (false hope?); i refused to believe people were that … lost.

None, I like this hair color I’m using and the whole wannabe normal look for Void Elves is silly given Blood Elves will always look better.

1 Like

Sounds natural!

2 Likes

points at Dwarves for stone form and fireblood which both changes color/texture AND their height

2 Likes

Technically, the worgen’s ability to return to human form is a racial as well.

2 Likes

Was just about to point this out as well…

You meant to ask : What will your blood elf use?

1 Like

My Void Elf will continue to use blue/purple hair as Void Elves should. When I want a natural hair color on my character, I’ll go play my Blood Elf. I think that giving Void Elves the hair colors of Blood Elves will detract from the former’s identity.

1 Like

Jet black, if they make it available. As it should have been there in the first place.

2 Likes

Alleria literally is the leader of the Void elves, period. You can insult and kick your feet on the ground as much as you want. You seem like you need a memory refresher, go re-play the Void elf starting zone. Who does all the talking at the start? Who gives you your quests? Who is in the cinematics? Yeah, I thought so.

Also, take a look at this pic: https://imgur.com/a/g6KdpyI

The colours look so similar to each other, it’s like there’re pairs of 2 of the same colours, effectively redusing the colour choice from 6, to 3. Add the violet and the purple, that makes 5. A grand total of 5 colours. Woooow. And the lightest they gave us was blue-grey.

Oh I guess the guy voicing 75% of the races intro-cinematics (King Terenas) including horde, is their leader. Sorry tauren …

w-what the hell is your brain smoking? I just accepted a quest from a kobold. Guess he’s my leader now.

what cinematics … refer to above?

no, I don’t think you thought much at all when you wrote that.

Magister Umbric is the leader of the void elves.” " Alongside Alleria, Umbric would continue to lead the void elves after this, even as more like-minded elvesbegan to arrive in Telogrus in response to the recent events."-Umbric, WoWpedia.

That was a poor attempt. Doesn’t seem like you read what I wrote x)

I mean that’s effectively 3 more than Nightborne have, they have 4 shades of white that are almost indistinguishable from one another, and two shades of black which you wouldn’t notice unless you saw them directly next to each other. Thankfully, both races are getting rectified with the same patch.

Still though, I dig the purple. Black might be tempting if it’s dark enough.

1 Like

I don’t care what Wowpedia says. It is clear that Alleria created this order and appointed Umbric as a general. She’s in the Velf cinematics, she’s the one we do the unlock scenario with, she gives us our starting quest, she’s the one who actually SPEAKS on the Void elf introduction. You can’t just ignore these facts for your ulterior motives.

1 Like

well I guess thats that folks!

screw the canon; Ellincia makes the rules now because she just doesnt care.

Hah. You do realize that anyone can go and post on Wowpedia right? I’m talking what’s happening in-game, simple.