Blizzstore Mount Weekend Giveaway

Not looking to enter. Just wanted to post my thoughts about the new expansion!

Personally looking forward to seeing the talent tree system returning. I’ve been personally hoping it would return to the game since it was removed a few expansions ago.

Also looking forward to doing the new questlines in the new zones. I’ve always been a large fan of questing in this game. I like to go around as well and do all of the side quests too. So I’ll be sure to be looking for those in the Dragon Isles!

The new race looks good. I’ll likely be trying it out. Once I do I’ll likely be using it for DPS. I’m not really the greatest in-game when it comes to healing or tanking for groups. So I like to stick at stuff I’m used to doing already.

Overall from what I’ve seen. It’s shaping up to be a pretty good expansion!

2 Likes

I am excited for the new race. I have a black dragon that I have been patiently waiting to make a proper RP character and now I finally can.

1 Like

Im looking forward to 9 or 12 months of people complaining about everything wrong with the xpac without it even being released.

Also, dragons. I love me some dragons. Weve had too many years of demons and extra-planar and and rifts and things. Fantasy needs dragons.

1 Like

I’m most excited for the new talent trees and the PvP heating system.

1 Like

OOOO where do I start. The whole thing sounds exciting to me. When you are in your mid 70s finding something new and exciting is rare. Now that my cataracts are gone, I am always in to eye candy. This looks like a lot of eye candy woopeee.

2 Likes

Generous of you to do this. I for one am most excited for the new environment and creatures we will discover. I am also really looking forward to the new talent tree system and how better it will be to switch between roles and types of content in the future.

1 Like

Personally, I’m most interested in the Bronze Dragon/seeing different timelines.

1 Like

Hello!

I am most excited about the talent tree’s as well and hopefully we can regain that hybridity that we once had, also looking forward to interesting/fun questlines we will have for Dragon Isles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for hosting one of these again! I’m most looking forward to the new race. I think they’re very cool looking, and I love the idea of being able to switch between a neutral fighting form to a gendered humanoid form.

1 Like

I’m excited for the new talent tree

1 Like

I’m going to be 100% honest here, the only thing that interested me was the reup of the talent system. I have gotten so sick of the current talents, granted I was sick of them in cata which is one of the reasons I stopped playing back then…so it’s a breath of fresh air to actually see them rethinking how all of that is being done.

1 Like

I’m excited to level to 60 in the base game and maybe farm some of the island expeditions for transmogs.

1 Like

At this moment, I think the story is what I’m most excited/hopeful for. Shadowlands had it’s interesting bits, and I don’t think it started out poorly, but it seems to have gotten hit with multiple blows during development, leaving us with the current mess.

I think dragons are kinda hard to do wrong, and with WoW there’s a lot of lore roots already in the dragons. Even if some aspects do get a little rushed, I feel like having that baseline to work off of will have a better result, as opposed to rushing something that you’re just trying to introduce wholesale (Shadowlands).

Worst case scenario for Dragonflight, I get my own dwagon, I can make him have a dragon beard, and I can give him chin scratches.

2 Likes

I am most excited about the bright colorful scenes; the art department does great work. The playable new dragon looks interesting too.

1 Like

Phew that’s a hard one. If I had to pick I’d say the new talent trees/class balance on the way.

1 Like

I am looking forward to exploring the isles and seeing what secrets they hold. I feel this expansion will have some interesting stories and puzzles that will leave some resemblance of wonder.

1 Like

I’m happy they’re putting a lot of work into crafting this expansion. Work orders and specializing into a profession is such an awesome idea. I can’t WAIT for dragon riding! I can’t WAIT to be a dragon! The new talent trees are exciting. I’m a sucker for dragons, so take my money already!

2 Likes

I am most excited for being able to make a dragon and the dragon being a new ranged class. I have been wishing for a new ranged class for all of the evers!!!

2 Likes

Ill Quote the winner here in about 25min. Shortly after 10am EST

Just a little reminder…

:blush: