Blizzstore Mount Weekend Giveaway

I’m looking forward to ducks.

I want a duck polymorph. Make it happen Blizzard!

2 Likes

Raffle is CUT here. Will quote winner in a few

Looks Like today is the DAY OF THE DEAD :skull:! Undead that is!

CONGRADULATIONS BodyBagger! Your name was drawn!

Bodybagger please quote me and reply here within 24hours just to acknowledge that you are aware you won. We will set up a time to mean in game to Gift you the mount!

Congratulations again!

7 Likes

Congratz Bodybagger! And props to Grimoire!

2 Likes

Seems I will have to adjust my strategy.

Congrats to the usurper of my winnings!

1 Like

I would’ve felt bad if I won having snuck in just before the deadline lol

1 Like

Congrats BodyBagger !!!
Thank you Grimoire For hosting this! I had a lot of fun with reading the answers.

2 Likes

I hope he sees that he won! Looks like he faction changed since he made his post :scream:

1 Like

hey that’s me!

– Faction changed—

1 Like

We we talk in game to get the mount to you!

ive never seen someone riding a store mount get any praise but ive seen them being berated :wink:

poisoned gift lol

The Steamscale Incinerator <3

1 Like

He has his mount! Enjoy your Free mount and your new faction! You faction changed the right way!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the gift!
Only took him/her 5 minutes to deliver.

Never thought I’d come to the forums and walk away with a new mount. It’s usually salt.
Great idea for engagement as well.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

Its Her. Oh well. Congrats!

Thats why I do this! To generate good Vibes

3 Likes

Another successful raffle!

5th Raffle done!

6 Likes

I just want to take a brief moment and thank everyone who participated in this thread.

It’s always nice to see so many people in the world of warcraft community generating positive vibes instead of negative ones in the general discussion section

I hope to do another one of these soon and hopefully my finances are to a point where I can offer more than just one. Since I am sponsoring these out of my own pocket I am doing as much as I can

5 Likes