Blizzconline will be free but

Thanks for the explanation. :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry not falling for that either. Budget cuts 1200 workers that we know off what else we don’t know off? hence these problems. But if your excuse makes you feel better so be it.

Haven’t read through the thread but where was it announced it’ll be free?

What in the world does that have to do with the topic? Blizzcon is free because they laid off 1200 people? What about the 2000 they announced were needed at the last earnings call a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

The tree won, and rightfully so.

In the fireside chat.

2 Likes

Voter fraud. I know the caterpillar really won.

ducks

1 Like

Everyone know they have a agender for that. Time will tell the big announcement they make. Or maybe trying to drum up more business idk either do you. Unless you work for them! how about giving as a incite to it then.

NO! The goober cat won! I have proof! Somewhere. Let me go look.

Well duh. Of course that is what it is for. Blizzcon is always for drumming up hype.

You new here?

It probably got lost in the mail like Tucker Carlson’s damning evidence against Biden.

3 Likes

SL is a dumpster fire and free Blizzcon is a last ditch effort to promote the already dead expansion, bah, humbug.

17 Likes

Spider mount: heavy breathing

2 Likes

Could you please repeat that in English?

1 Like

It’s free because no one is going to play Shadowlands even though it has the record highest sales, to date.

We are suckers to believe it is for any other reason like… oh, covid19 and the fact that they can afford for it to be free since they aren’t having to spend thousands (possibly millions) to host it like they usually do. Nope, it’s because no one is going to play Shadowlands, not even the several million people who have pre-purchased it already.

You idoit it’s Aussie saying for COME IN SUCKER… Hence you have been had sucked in.

Several millions what drugs on? they’re lucky to have 2 million atm and bleeding subs badly. Hate to burst your bubble.

Where did I say subs? Oh right I didn’t. I said pre-purchase of the game which was announced in the latest earnings reports. Feel free not to believe it as is your wish, but I kinda doubt they would risk prison to lie to their investors about that.

You believe anything they say? I sure hell don’t it’s a desperate plea for more subs. Hype they’re creating only.

Do I believe everything they say to us? Not at all. Do I believe they tell the truth when not doing so can send them to prison? Absolutely.

I know the hate train is fun, but you are making a fool of yourself on this one.