Blizzconline will be free but

So it was announced that Blizzcon online will be completely free but I’ll admit that I have purchased virtual tickets in the past to get the goodies that came with the ticket…with Blizzconline being free will there be a virtual ticket for those goodies or are they just gonna give them away or is something else planned

6 Likes

good question.

I do see art competitions to enter for the blizzcon.

maybe contestants will get something special for participating?

2 Likes

I anticipate a premium virtual ticket with a premium price for all the extra bells n’ whistles.

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing

8 Likes

yea that’s what I figured as well…

for a small price of $59.99 you’ll be getting a coaster with WoW logo on it, it will have two variations, one for alliance players and one for horde.

I mean in game of course, only visible when you sit down to drink, on a 10 min CD.

36 Likes

wow things must be so bad for SL they allowing this subs must be at a all time low for starting a new Xpac… just gimmic to promote it… COME IN SPINNER…

wait did the catepillar win? i forgot to vote i got choice paralysis :frowning:

How do you participate? And out of curiosity, will you be able to ask any of the VAs questions?

I want vuyklpera paladins from blizzcon

with the disaster of blizzcon 2018 questions are no longer permissible…they only answer pre approved questions which are written on cards

2 Likes

They will show the tree mount then release it. Theres your cool item.

Think you could give me a video link to that “disaster”?

diablo immortal…that’s all that needs to be said
I know it has nothing to do with WoW but I’m almost certain questions are pre approved now

3 Likes

“”" Don’t you have a phone yet “”"’

dang i should have voted caterpillar!!! :frowning:

4 Likes

They’ve always done that, but sometimes people go rogue. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the question about Diablo Immortal coming to PC was “approved.” Considering how tone deaf Blizzard was about the announcement, I doubt they expected such a negative reaction.

2 Likes

What do you think the in-game store is for?

YES YES YES to this idea…

1 Like

For a moment I thought it was someone making a post to complain because it was free.

Nothing would surprise me nowadays…

You’re paying to watch ads?

No thanks. It’s on youtube the next day.

1 Like