Blizzconline will be free but

Keep better track of who you’re trolling. You’ve replied twice to that comment. It’s boring.

Not trolling speak what I think is the truth. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Damn Blizzard employee’s on damage mode is a joke atm. Go do your job and fix this game please.

Coronavirus.

I’m not going to get political.

Yeah yeah yeah sure it’s not DDOS normally that’s your go to thing. Btw Blizzard don’t give anything away for free if they can make money on it. Don’t try and tell me this was done out of the kindness of their hearts.

I’m imagining there’ll be a Blizzcon package for folks to actually buy the in-game rewards. Still, nice they’re offering to broadcast it to the public.

It’s a come in spinner. Not unless there is a big announcement. " What don’t you have a phone " one.

No politics-not on the forums.

I’ve been here on these forums for years. When has anyone EVER heard me utter those words much less discuss it?

Go away, doggie.

Coronavirus happened.

They seem to be being nice this year. Stop trying to turn a positive into a negative.

Well guess what right now people can’t even log into this game. Wait for it been DDOS again. No sweetheart Blizzard are sucking you all in. They DO NOTHING IF IT DOESN’T BENNIFIT THEM.

See, here’s the thing:

Blizzard is a multi million dollar company at this point. They also have people that will pay them to do this on youtube etc.

Also, they might be counting on merchandising sales.

They know a lot of people are hurting financially right now. I think that’s why they are doing this. They still gotta pay their employees, however, the merchandising can be done online and they can use that to offset what they don’t have to pay extra manpower for the event.

Good enough for you?

1 Like

Bullcrap it’s a business and they don’t do ANYTHING UNLESS THERE IS A MOTIVE sorry. I think this one is cause no one is buying SL hence the free weekend.

Definitely due for a Diablo or Starcraft update at this point.

They still have to pay their actual employees. And online advertisers.

Again: Coronavirus.

What the 1200 workers they sacked? budget cut backs. More incoming hence this game one big fat mess people can’t even log into atm.

I mean, you can just recede from all society, then, if you want to pull this, “business bad. they take money.” In case you are unfamiliar with how it works, businesses don’t function without money. Yes, some are more altruistic than others, and some are just aiming for the most money. Don’t like it? Don’t buy food, clothes, electricity, a house, a car, don’t work for anyone (not even yourself) because businesses are created to make money. You can stop now, as you are embarrassing yourself.

4 Likes

I think they would be foolish not to sell a “premium” ticket. It wouldn’t be their style if they didn’t.

No I’m not speaking what I think is the true… amazes me all Hordes defending this game which makes me believe you all work for Blizzard it’s your job next on the chopping board. Have a good day.

Amazes me that you associate people with their GAME ICONS. I play both factions, and all races. Have a great day. Just stay away from those pesky businesses after all your money.

1 Like

I wish I did work at Blizzard. I wouldn’t be working in a warehouse right now.

(That was meant to lighten the mood.)

Great job that you can be on wow and work at the same time, if I was your boss you would be sacked.

I love how you think it’s a Horde thing. That’s quite a sweeping generalization you’re making for no reason whatsoever. Maybe some of us just know how businesses work. Perhaps you should educate yourself. Clearly you need to.

5 Likes