Blizzconline will be free but

Imagine wanting to spend money when you don’t need to.

1 Like

I too buy virtual tickets for the Murloc.

I’d rather not have more paid cosmetics, from Blizzcon or in the store.

They could just have virtual goodies bags like you can get at the actual convention and give that away with the reward that comes with virtual tickets normally or charge for it which is more likely the path they would choose.

It’s free, MUCH shorter, so it’s OK and normal that they’d forgo any goodies. I’m fine with it.

1 Like

the’re probably going to add some paid stuff with in-game goodies for the people who care about this stuff.

Too bad media is terrible about leaking stuff out. Otherwise they could just give out a code during the online convention for those that are watching which could be claimed in-game for your virtual goods. Sadly we know that would be on every fansite in a second and would not guarantee only those who watched would get the goods.

I’m not counting on anything extra for this strictly online one. I think the fairy costume was gonna be the blizzcon bonus so people either got it free, or cheaper than buying a ticket would have been.

1 Like

It’s not really going to be an online convention. I doubt there will be panels. Just a series of announcements and that’s it.

I don’t think they have 2 days worth of announcements. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or they just don’t want to be in a building full of ppl when covid is still going on /shrug

3 Likes

Ma’am,

This is GD. Your logic has no place here!

let’s make this years free Blizzcon the new standerd we already support this game

If you’re talking about blizzcononline, it’s because of COVID… if they’re giving something away well I don’t know for sure. But I heard that they made a good amount of money this year. So I don’t think they’re losing subs.

1 Like

Really full stops… so hard to understand… what school did you go to, or didn’t you go? best giggle so far.

More like they can’t get the venue because it’s not allowed.

"Blizzconline will be free but…"

…we will lose 12 raid levels.

Don’t bet on it. Hence people saying heaps of subs, making lots of money at what cost? budget cuts 1200 workers we know off. What about the rest we don’t know off? hence this game is a mess and I don’t think they have the resources or know how to fix it now. Blizzard DON’T DO ANYTHING THAT DOESN’T help them. This free weekend another con job same as the free Blizzcon streaming live.

This has some info:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/blizzcon-online-2021-will-be-free-for-everyone/1100-6484032/

No costume contest???

Throws Vulpera costume in the fire

Oops… that was one of the Vulpera FOR the costume! :fire: