Blizzconline will be free but

Just been a jerk now and petty shows how pathetic you’re. Have a good day.

You too!

/10 char
/28 chars

(took me a few, had to look up how to strike through text)

1 Like

Wrong get it right 28 chars

1 Like

it will be free online, however I am sure they going offer some item that you’re going end up buying.

I think it’s a great move to make the event free for everyone to watch, and have a ticket for those that want VoDs and cosmetic stuff.

There’s been a couple years where I couldn’t afford to spend the extra 50-60 bucks and it felt like crap missing out on the event.

The whole thing bothers me. Somebody comes in, makes a handful of posts that makes it look as though they’ve only been writing in English for about 6 months and then gets snippy when they’re corrected. That first post has to be translated from Stroke Victim to English. Next, we’ve got the inability to properly structure a question and multiple instances of wrong word choice, each followed by a passive aggressive finisher in an apparent attempt to deflect blame away from the source of the problem: said poster’s inability to properly express them in the, in this case, electronically written word.

7 Likes

Lol good one :))

The goodies was the transmog set that was put in the shop a couple weeks ago. So the answer is yes, they are giving them away, but in exchange for money.

Nah, that’s too lenient of a CD for a toy. You use it, it lasts for barely 10 seconds and then is on CD for 24 hours.

1 Like

Just more gimmics this company breaths gimmics atm instead of fixing up their game. Sad it’s come to this. Come in spinner I say.

Still too expensive.

I can read/write fine.

Your first post made no sense.

1 Like

Actually its the opposite of your joke…supposedly SL has had higher pre sales than other expansions.

I bought a Virtual Ticket in 2011, then the day before it started my company sent to to Great Britain. No internet where they sent me.

So I missed it. Never bought a Virtual Ticket ever again.

TBA

I expect to see further information in December on plans and what if any premium ticket/items are going to be on offer.

Given how things are going I kind of expect, though would be surprised to see, a suite of “thanks for coming here have some stuff on us” rewards to drive goodwill and engagement going into next year. Activision Blizzard seems to be actively attempting to repair it’s public image on many fronts while still failing in many of the old ways.

Dear God make it stop

2 Likes

More like with your purchase price of $59.99 you will get a 20% off coupon to buy a in game coaster with the wow logo on it from the Blizzard Shop .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk-6DPrcMv4

Keep dreaming that’s why they have these stupid gimmic for 6 month subs, Blizzcon been streamed free, why everywhere you log or look there shoving it down our throats…SURE Ion. Not to mention the people wanting refunds that have brought it. You statement just makes you look a tad silly sorry, subs most be under 2 mil when once they were 12 mil and this has sold the most Xpacs… best giggled had all year with this comment. Plus if they’re doing so well what about the budget cuts they made 1200 workers we know off let alone the ones we don’t hence this game be a mess atm. Yes they’re thriving. (NOT) Ever heard of a leaking boat well that;s wow atm. ooo and lets not forget the realm mergers cause most were empty that thrived once too.

Well not English I would say.