Blizzard's president called out Asmongold

I am not sure I’d say jerk. I just didn’t know what was going on

you mean like WoW was when it launched?

If you want EQ, its still there. It died when WoW came out aimed at 12 year olds - its why I came here

Incorrect.

Baseball
Soccer

Are team games.

Raiding is a team game.

There are websites that track progress/speed and rank you in the server/region/world.

The people that are so anti teamwork always come off as the people that never played sports as kids.

2 Likes

Rated T for Teen

Go enjoy WoW classic and stop trying to destroy what others like.

I don’t labor for Classic to be destroyed.

Yeah it was pretty low for a President of a company to stoop down this low and insult a player directly.

Asmon must have hit a nerve with his true comments and takes about WOW recently.

:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

So LoTR and ESO are “thriving” by your opinion.

And despite WoW having a much larger player base than both of those games, you don’t feel WoW is doing well and WoW needs to emulate those games more?

so with baseball and soccer you play against a prescripted computer ai?

No you compete against other players in a head to head matchup to see who is better. Races vs computers are not the same thing

ROFL wanna be jock nerds thinking that a video game = real life sports

Is he a player tho

Well he was before he realized how bad WOW retail is now.

Not trying to destroy what others like. Trying to get wow back to what I USED to like. I would love for retail to be thriving again. TO badd they think 4 hours is enough for leveling through 14 different broken realities while they hadd another mechanic to a boss and call it the extreme ldifficulty!

1 Like

So a blizzard employee did not insult a player?

And leveling hasn’t been the center piece of WoW since classic.

Sorry.

WoW is not returning to a leveling centric game.

That would cause massive sub loss.

Based on what?

They are not the same. But many of the skills required to be successful are the same.

It can’t. WoW started evolving the day they added MC. It has continued since.

He did and you can’t spin it otherwise.

1 Like

or it could bring back those players that are now only playing Classic

I mean we cant lose more subs than we already have no can we? I mean I am counted as a retail sub, but would gladly pay for only classic at this point

1 Like

But those playing classic are already subbed.

If they lose subs and only being to retail the ones playing classic…that’s a massive sub loss.

you mean that side piece that was added in 1 week while the rest of the game took 5 years?

BTW you DO know raiding existed long before WoW, right?

Even SWG had the Blockade runner raid

1 Like

or maybe other would come back

Not everyone wants a face roll to cap so they can then buy carries in raids for RMT

But…

Sounds like you said he was a former player

He is not currently one
Per your own words.