Blizzard's president called out Asmongold

dont forget the fruit.

5 Likes

Your takes are cooked AF. People want to log into vidya and play the game they enjoy without a bunch of weird basement dwellers harassing them just because they like riding on a sparkle pony.

You are not on the right side of this, lol.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Wow, you guys flagged the post. The copium on these forums is hilarious. This post wasn’t even inflammatory.

This community on the GD can be so awful.

15 Likes

ah… the arbiter of what is right and wrong has spoken.

10 Likes

But I thought this was AMERICA!

I have. Lol. I have zero qualm stating my moral compass is more properly adjusted than an Asmon simp who is mad that he can’t harass players without consequence.

6 Likes

i just like to hear goblin man talk funny words idc about his opinion

Sounds like blizzard should remove the ignore feature if no one’s willing to use it. Like I said no one made them upset, they chose to be.

You know someone coping hard when they finish with this emote.

4 Likes

Not much of a community. Chronic whiners, people who hate everything about the game, and people who think they’re entitled to saying everyone is harassing them for not agreeing with them. Not much a surprise it’s this toxic.

2 Likes

More like you’re mad that in a battle of frame, not being taken seriously is the ultimate coup-de-grace. It marks your utter annihilation as you have lost all ability to advance your cause - you are a joke and have been treated as such.

:clown_face:

:rofl:

Expect the game is still going fairly strong

Yep, anyone voicing a negative opinion is a whiner. There are huge problems with the game right now, but we just have to pretend everything is great because the WoW zealots on this forum can’t handle someone throwing shade on their game.

And yet, they didn’t release their sales figures for DF and it went on sale very quickly.

16 Likes

Oh my, I think my bottle of soy sauce contains less salt than this reply does.

2 Likes

Despite my thoughts on Asmongold, Mike’s argument being “player that doesn’t heroic or mythic raid doesn’t matter” is very telling and out of touch.

32 Likes

who cares? it’s none of your business

not at all. i was complaining about the dreamsurge event yesterday. i have plenty of criticisms of the game and i’m not shy about posting them here.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get why everyone is arguing about Asmongold instead of talking about this. It’s a very concerning comment.

27 Likes

the forums seethe with anger and rage when the bald man is mentioned. Any youtuber or streamer really actually. It’s pretty weird.

12 Likes

Personally I think it’s jealously, like when people see someone with a sports car and immediately assume they’re rude. They see someone who’s playing games for a living, has his own dedicated echo chamber like they want to have, has money and is actually happy. (Appearance wise tho… I don’t think any ones jealous about that)

6 Likes

Is that the whole argument?

Hint: it isn’t.

Asmongold on his stream, which is what this clip is reacting to, says he thinks Blizzard should go into Mythic raid bosses and “delete half of the mechanics”. He is weighing his opinion on Mythic raid boss design.

If he hasn’t raided Mythic ever since its inception… why should his opinion be considered valid? He hasn’t raided Mythic, he hasn’t even raided Heroic, so why should we go in and “remove half of the abilities from every boss fight”? It’s a stupid take. It’s dumb and Asmongold is wrong. Maybe play the game on some level before you weigh in.

We should delete half the mechanics, but also we should bring back Vanilla-era raid consumables? I mean his takes are just awful. Just awful.

Because that’s not what the comment is about. See: my post above.

7 Likes

After looking into it a little bit, I feel that the president of the company was somewhat correct and also wrong. The very hard mythic raiding isn’t what most players are worried about in the game because it’s too hard. Not being able to do that content and not wanting to put that much effort into doing it are two very separate things. So calling someone’s opinion bad because they don’t do high level raiding isn’t a real great opinion either.

If raiding was easier, would we have more players playing/completing raids? Yeah I think so. Lol

5 Likes