Blizzard Who Hurt You? - Soar Nerf

I mean, at that point you might as well just tell people not to give feedback.

Don’t like a change? Well Blizzard disagrees, nothing to be done. :dracthyr_shrug:

10 Likes

It is literally OLD WORLD CONTENT. What freaking advantage is there with folks going to Mt. Hyjal, jumping off and then gliding down to freaking Tanaris if they want!?

27 Likes

what advantage??? LOL what a :clown_face:

22 Likes

Why? If they are in the old world the content isnt relevant anymore. The crap about chromie time makes 0 sense since they wont be able to do it like we cant do it once we hit 50 Dracthyr will hit 60 before they leave the starting zone meaning no chromie time. Its just another dumb decision made by morons

10 Likes

Give folks their Dragon Riding outside the Isles Blizzard. It’s folks having FUN.

GIVE ME A DRACTHYR RAGE EMOTE
:dracthyr_lulmao:

I’ll settle with this.

13 Likes

See, they could have done this, but instead, they made the game less fun for everybody instead of more fun for everybody.

I have no idea how Blizzard misses the obvious on things like this.

14 Likes

Their reasoning is just absolute nonsense.

“You’ll have an advantage”

IN THIS TRIVIAL CONTENT?!

Can’t have an advantage if everyone can soar freely with their dragons.

15 Likes

yeah their reasoning on this would mean that they should undo scaling changes in old raids

I mean I can one shot bosses in old trivial content. I should be nerfed.

This is the level of IQ we deal with at blizzard.

12 Likes

Like it’s not even about the speed nerf. It’s that they are doing absolutely nothing to address the elephant in the room and just embracing the damn ability. We still can’t even gain Dragon Riding abilities for Soar. They’re doing nothing to make it funner and they wanna roll out a nerf with nothing to be excited about?

Do the Dragons for the Dragon Riding have a 5m CD? No? Sounds like an advantage.

14 Likes

Let’s not give them ideas.

6 Likes

Playerbase: Asks for 5 minute soar CD to be lowered or removed

Blizzard: Nerf Speed? GOT IT!

:clown_face: :clown_face:

36 Likes

I mean its a racial ability for a race that has too many racials…

But sure, if this is the important one then I agree, keep fast flying and drop one of the other racials.

Not if they just enable dragon riding in the old world like I have said twice now.

7 Likes

Id sacrifice one of the 3 interrupts for the actual FUN ability.

10 Likes

I mean, Dracthyr in general just make the other races look outdated as hell. But that’s besides the point. This is a race that can only be one race and their core form cannot utilize the transmog features.

Lets also remember that this is a literal Dragon Race. Why wouldn’t they be able to fly to the fullest of their capabilities?

14 Likes

Because flying is fun and fun must be deleted.

11 Likes

Sure I agree with you. Dragons need to fly.

This sounds like a good compromise

3 Likes

I think the only one that I would keep is tail swipe. Just because it’s a funny nod to the tail swipe mechanics of old for dragons.

6 Likes

This is a stupid change.

More stupid than soar having a cooldown at all.

More stupid than the input lag added to dragon riding.

More stupid than dragonriding not being allowed in the old world.

And possibly more stupid than me thinking anyone at this company could ever learn a damn lesson. Jesus Christ, every time I think they’ll change, or that they really learned their lesson this time, here we go again.

I don’t know why someone in management there hates their player base, but someone needs to get them out of the decision making pipeline. WoW will not survive another shadowlands.

22 Likes

So are you raising regular flying to 640%? We all have to exactly equal, remember?