Blizzard, what are you going to do about the Sha bug?

Even I don’t farm mop world bosses and a few weeks ago I was 8 non-raid achievements away from being 100% on achievements. :dracthyr_tea: Sometimes the play is to just deem something unreasonable, like with the love rocket or mop world bosses and wait for blizzard to make adjustments.

1 Like

Blizzard should fix the situation.

2 Likes

Nah blizzard is just going to stay silent and do nothing as they always do with bad pr.

3 Likes

Well considering it has almost been a full day, looks to be about right. :sweat:

1 Like

I honestly don’t think Blizzard is going to do anything - they would have done a roll back within hours if they wanted to.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think so. :frowning:

1 Like

I know someone who uses that irl in person to person talking. and means it.

I laughed one time thinking they were dead pan joking the meme. they weren’t. awkward was one for that…

You have been in a bunch of these treads trolling people upset about it. That seems off.

I see.

So… now you troll me? I’m a fairly new player just trying to figure out what was going on and saw you pop up quite a few times. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Whatever. Have a good day.

Welcome to WoW. :wave:

Instead of farming on the Timeless Isle, wouldn’t it be better to just open a weekly trove out on the Isle of Thunder? That’s what I do with my characters and each trove typically gives me 1-10 Elder** charms as well as a container inside that contains a few more.

1 Like

This is funny to watch. People defend the feldrake drop but as soon as the rarest mount in the game gets handed out for free, they lose their minds :clown_face:

Video game NIMBYs

1 Like

People defend the feldrake drop but as soon as the rarest mount in the game gets handed out for free, they lose their minds

The feldrake is putting everyone at the same level to get it.

The sha was a bug and only available secretly to a much smaller audience then the rug was pulled and door shut.

Completely different.

3 Likes

That’s the funny part to me though, loot pinatas with old super rare items are totally fine unless the person in question misses out, in which case EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE BANNED NOW!!!

1 Like

It’s a stupid drop chance like 1/1000. Yea I think that is more silly then people using it. Since it’s basically a slot machine pull every 15 minutes. It’s not really a fun mount to farm.

1 Like

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE BANNED NOW!!!

I agree that this is an insane position. I don’t think any player that used this bug should have account action taken against them.

1 Like

I’m so glad I already got these mounts or I’d be pissed if exploiters got the mount and I still had to continue farming like normal.

2 Likes

What is this forum’s deal with this quote?

1 Like

Me thinks they’ve never been slapped.

1 Like