Blizzard, what are you going to do about the Sha bug?

I’ve literally been farming this thing for years, yet it got handed out like piñata candy due to a bug. This is a slap in the face. Will you be removing the dropped mounts from those who got it bugged? Increasing its drop rate? Applying bad luck protection? Making it a twitch drop?

Please tell us.

14 Likes

now i dont like you

3 Likes
18 Likes

Now I’m even more sad.

Beat me to the punch.

Bad luck protection would be ideal. Or something. Anything. I’m not normally like this, but I do feel that anyone who exploited this should face some sort of punishment. Failing that, please throw a bone (or a mount) to those who’ve been at it a while, like myself. Been at it since he first became killable by enough players on my server back in MoP. PLEASE end my suffering, and the suffering of many others.

6 Likes

Seems like they hotfixed it.

I never bother doing these because it feels like a huge waste of time. It would be nice if they made the boss better by showing like a timer for the spawn. Instead of wasting people’s time afking there.

I don’t blame people who took the oppurtunity. As they have nice mounts. But it’s still feels bad to farm for these mounts. They should add a timer on spawn imo like they did for zeppelins.

3 Likes
  1. They probably aren’t going to do anything.
  2. They aren’t going to tell you what they’re going to do.
3 Likes

You are probably right on both accounts, but I’m all for making some noise regardless.

Honestly super disappointed I missed the increased drop rate. I’m currently sick with covid so rather running anything I made my character to save the name and went to sleep. I have thousands of attempts on those mounts at this point and started all the way back in mop. And I have tickets with Blizz with 50+ days to respond on other game breaking bugs…so the fact they aren’t fixing some of the professions and other parts of the game but jump on this instantly feels kind of bad.

6 Likes

if they added bad luck protection retroactively i will get around 20k+ nalak mounts in my bags and spam my mail box.

they need to do something. but they wont. this is blizzard we are talking about.

2 Likes

drinks

I am surprised people still use this cliche’.

2 Likes

Everyone take a shot.

Maybe, maybe not.

Certainly not.

Nope.

Nope.

i figured now in 10.0 they would of stopped using that and moved over to “a punch in the teeth”

oh no. what did i possibly start lol

I feel like people could get a little more creative with it now. I’m just going to continue to sit here feeling disappointed that this is the issue Blizz jumps on instantly to fix when there are so many now ui issues or professions that are broken with an unknown date on being fixed. I’ve got years of farming those mounts all the way back to MoP, definitely feeling a little punch to the gut. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Dang. Kicking myself for not adding my Drac to guild so I woulda heard about this. I don’t like getting anything unfairly but if they allow people to keep the mount…

1 Like

yes its been a battle for me as well. multiple accounts. many many toons. every 20 weeks quad boxing with warlocks summoning a gazillion toons to the timeless isle and then spending 2-3 days farming timeless coins to get 20 bonus rolls for every character. then summoning them all back to the isle of thunder lol. and then week after week after week killing nalak since his release and still nothing.

i cant be mad at anyone that got it during the bug. its blizzards fault. now what are they going to do. and i dont feel like it should be taken away from these people but i feel like people like us who farmed these bosses to death should be given increased drop rate.

i had so many toons and kills on the mop world bosses and even rukhmar in wod that i got all of them within a few months of their releases. but nalak still evades me even after something like a combined 50-60k kills or more if you count bonus rolls as a kill as well.

I mean, when they had the skip to Jaina for that mount when it was still 100%, Blizz kept it and gave everyone the option to do it. In WoD when the turtles became super easy to get and everyone grouped for it Blizz ended up letting people go for it as well. Would be nice if they let people just have a higher rate on these mounts. 2k+ is extreme and a lot of us are way unlucky with even 10k+ attempts.

3 Likes

yes exactly. nothing in wow should have lower than a 1% drop rate. this 0.01% is to much. its toxic. 1% is good. we got no problem doing many multiple kills but players should not have to kill something for years on multiple toons to get something.

2 Likes

Yeah. Not to mention lots of people are having the opposite issue with Twitch drops not appearing in their inventory. But I’m not sure if that will be fixed.

2 Likes