Blizzard, what are you going to do about the Sha bug?

They will do Nothing , you just wasted your time farming it and took a well deserved slap in the face.

I am sad that I missed it.

Congrats to those who didn’t.

1 Like

Fingers crossed maybe they’d increase it slightly one day, but this is Blizz so I’m sad that they most likely won’t lol

1 Like

All things considered I’m of two minds on this issue. I am glad that I still have a chance to earn this mount legitimately and it is still technically a rare mount, but it’s definitely hard not to feel like I missed out, because now I’m still going to be farming this for years to come. I do not feel taking the mount away from those that earned it during the bug would be warranted nor do I think a temporary ban is either. The players did not mess up, Blizzard did. The bug was known and reported on in the Beta of Dragonflight and clearly went unsolved. The purpose of Betas and Technical Alphas is to weed these things out, they failed to. When you let bugs like this enter the game is makes things messy as we are seeing. To be honest I don’t need bad luck protection, I don’t need a twitch drop, and I don’t need a lower drop rate. What I would want from Blizzard is an explanation/apology, they need to acknowledge their mistake. Blizzard knows how prestigious these world boss mounts are (this one in particular) and to ignore the community on this issue would be cold.

1 Like

One of these days, someone’s going to invent a new phrase that is somehow more annoying, and then we’ll all be sorry.

2 Likes

I feel like if they were going to do something about, we would have seen a post regarding the MOP world boss mount drops.

Did anyone actually get all 4 world boss mounts?

i do. this was already a known bug that many people were waiting to hit live servers so they could nab the mounts. it was an exploit, plain and simple. from what ive heard some people left the mount in the bags of the evoker that won it and then deleted the character, and after awhile they plan on restoring them and using the mount then so they’re not caught

normally i wouldnt care but this was abused intentionally

2 Likes

Yeah people were even getting duplicates in a kill.

just revert the hotfix for prepatch event then fix it.

1 Like

This one just sucks for all. Part of me really wants them to just give them to everyone! But then again I will have less to hunt for. I mean seems the best thing to do is just roll it back.

1 Like

pretty sure it just took 12-14 hrs to get to your inventory

You know what would have been cool? Instead of having this be a cluster cluck, they could have had like a 1-2 day event where all MOP world bosses had their mount drop chances increased substantially.

1 Like

they probably did it intentionally so some new devs could get it or something

which is a great idea tbh :100:

That sounds chaotic but honestly there would be thousands of happy people from that. lol

1 Like

I can’t believe blizzard is still free With all the assaults to people’s faces that they’ve done.

#takebacktheslap

1 Like

They’re probably not gonna do anything about it. This is likely one of those situations where the people who benefitted from the bug are going to be just fine and nothing will be done about it other than the fix.

2 Likes

Really sucks, but looks like that’s what is happening without even a single comment from Blizz.

Stuff happens and you move on.

You still have the mount… (or not). Why are you looking into your neighbor’s bowl to see if they have what you have?

1 Like

Spending tens of hundreds of hours farming a mount was a choice.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a choice. But you also have to try and think of the amount of time and effort people put into leveling toons up and getting them all set to weekly farm this for some people almost a full decade. So for the company to not even comment, rollback or anything on an obvious exploit really isn’t going to make people feel too great.