Blizzard was listening

If you really feel that they’ve done nothing but disgrace the game for 10 years you should stop playing. Why would you spend time engaging with something that’s disrespected you for a decade?

Are there millions that care about world content?

Is there even one hundred that are vested enough to agree with you?

(In all of WOW.)

I have, for the most part.

I only returned for Pandaria remix rewards, lol.

I have a mild form of dyslexia. I sometimes don’t comprehend statements at first glance. My bad.

World content, no. That’s fine to run back to your corpse there, provided you can fly as a spirit form.

Also, that you don’t need to cross 500 yards to reach your corpse.

They’ve fixed that by adding more spirit rezzers.

Now your responses make no sense to me.

I cannot envision that there are millions that care about corpse runs in world content.

Read what I just wrote.

So what are you complaining about, that remains unchanged, and a sizable group will not want it to remain the way it is?

Didn’t I just explain that? I misunderstood what you said.

My brain didn’t pick up “world content.”

You claim Blizzard doesn’t listen, I’m wanting examples.

No, you want to carry on an argument.

We’re done talking.

I’m asking you to explain what you expect from Blizzard regarding WOW.

You haven’t brought up anything.

What results do you expect from WOW?

step1: stop trying to make an esports MMO

1 Like

And how would this improve the game for you? And what changes do you want them to do so that it fits that descriptor?

I’m confused. How many affixes are keys going to have in TWW?

0 after 12. It’s all just noise. Or I should say 1 (on death -15.)

If you haven’t seen people talk about the state of M+ pugs since the change you have to be living under a rock like that was a big reason for the change was because of Group finder.

I like it that way.

Part of the reason changes take time is because they might be contested issues. If they made the game the way you wanted it, immediately after you demanded changes, they’d risk putting off a lot of people.

I pug m0 every expansion and is enough to learn the new dungeons, mobs do the same thing at higher m+, when you do them as a fresh toon mechanics can still be deadly, you dont overgear them form the get go.

Wow a nice feedback thread?! I didn’t know that was possible!

Thank you

The interesting thing is that low keys are going to still have some variety like alternating between tyrannical and fortified and the new affix, while the push keys for rating will only be incrementally harder each level without any variation week to week which would make it easier for someone to play just one class without worrying about being unable to contribute to the extra mechanics on certain weeks.

I suppose the next best thing is that we won’t have to play the game of Who’s Affix Is It Anyways? in higher keys, assuming the changes stick.

1 Like