Blizzard! The opponents have X% advantage!

Alliance have PALADINS!! Don’t even say that Horde are better! Alliance just are weak minded and don’t try because they get coddled by Blizzard with their queue times.

The HORDE is the UNDERDOG!! LOKTAR!!!

Horde was reportedly “winning” P2, and alliance got them to literally cut it short by a month.

I hear this so often but I have a SHAMAN and I ONE SHOT PEOPLE before they can even be helped by a PALADIN. If you have a prob switching targets when the pally bubble that is 100% on you.

2 Likes

Much longer than a month. Battlegrounds were supposed to launch THIS Tuesday, along with BWL/Faire. The timeline was accelerated extremely after just 3 weeks of “phase 2” for the express benefit of the Alliance.

1 Like

I’m sorry but if you’re saying Paladin < Shaman you might be having a serious health crisis.

Most Alliance just don’t care enough to tryhard at the same level as Horde. So, Horde - enjoy your increasingly longer and longer queues

pvp in this game is over in 2gcds, shaman is 100% better in group play than pallys as any kind of focus target at all will kill almost any one in batching before the pally heal can even go off. Furthermore orc stun resist is 100% broken and goes off faaaar more than advertised. Do you even play the same game?

They didn’t win every game, maybe your server did.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Please go read my original post again and stop crying about the imbalances! Just overcome them and git gud!

Horde don’t win EVERY game now either.

Yeah man premades won most of them, rather than git gud horde cried.

Nothing new.

1 Like

I play horde, maybe its you that has an issue that needs to be checked out because your comprehension is pretty horrible.

2 Likes

Alliance exploited AV. Plain and simple. Why can’t Alliance pugs beat Horde pugs? “bEcAusE uR cAvE iS cLoSeR!!!”

Then you know that the Alliance are cowards and fear Horde Pugs.

1 Like

Because we are in wsg now making different horde players cry.

When horde cry for more changes then we will move to something else.

https://imgur.com/NHUHzyW

This was happening, remember? Alliance pugs made the change happen.

Winning is RCR and queue abusing your fellow alliance members…

No. Blizz made changes because of what your premades were doing to other alliance players. The horde is innocent here.

1 Like

For as much as people love to post about how premades were broken because of the poor alliance pugs left to fight imbalanced battles it pretty clearly is not the reason for the changes.

The creation of an artificial queue for the sole purpose of killing the ability to queue as a larger group clearly showed that Blizzard wanted premades to die, not alliance pugs to have a better chance.

You can claim it was the right decision and it was better for the health of the game, but stop pretending that it wasn’t intended to make games more fair for horde.

1 Like

That won’t happen, the same carebears going to lie through their teeth.

A pug player would have to wait 3 days to respond to that, after going through an AV with a premade group

The artificial queue time was added as a disincentive to mass dropping queues. Even without the AV# showing up in the interface, Alliance could still phish for queues that all popped at the same time.

The sole-purpose of the artificial queue time was to stop players from massing dropping queues.

Right.

Wait? You just said they did it to stop griefing their own faction. Which is it?

Correct.