Blizzard! The opponents have X% advantage!

Get better.

In vanilla alliance was the dominate faction in AV. Alliance players even with the discord and all that are just bad compared to those who played in vanilla

The alliance has way more afkers than the horde does, horde still have the number advantage even in bgs because of this. I play both sides, its very clear which side is purposely suicide running into a wall of red names like a bad ninja movie. If the alliance win a single bg the horde really really messed up.

Than stop afking.

If its players afking than its a player issue and not the map.

Simple fix. Any player who afks in AV is banned for a month.

Done simple.

Or, you said it yourself!

Maybe if the Alliance tried and realize they have the best choke points in AV!!!

No one suggested that the map is the only issue. Doing AV’s every day, I do see lots of afks, people not caring or listening to the strats made up by people who actually care. The average Ally player skill and moral level is one thing, the map issues are another. We all see how the horde gets to Bal and SHGY pretty much at the same time we do. We all know how SHGY is a deathtrap. The map is in fact a factor that leads to less Alliance victory and guess what? It’s something blizz can easily address. When that’s done, more ally players will start caring again.

2 Likes

I am not going to rank so I only queue up to pvp. I cant stop them from doing it, although I am 100% on board for punishments, but how do you prove that some one is actually afk and not just getting wrecked by the death ball to the report system? Theres also the fact that it takes time for the report to go through so by the time the afkers are out of the bg the horde are already across the map, meaning that poor person (people, usually about 10+afkers some better at faking than others) that backfilled is stuck behind the wall of red names.

the prob is that their queus are quick so they queue up, run into the horde and die, then play another game while they pretend to be stuck on the other side of the horde advance. The alliance realized that not trying gets you the same rewards as the ones that tried and there is no wait so no reason to try. Its a cycle built upon itself.

1 Like

The irony!!

1 Like

Yeah cuz THAT’S what happened.

Lol what a joke.

1 Like

EXACTLY! Alliance just need to hold each other accountable and stop whining about the losing! It’s because your teammates don’t try!

the alliance were ridding the coat tails of premade ranking groups and winning av in 7m and now that av premades are over they cant win.

the alliance are just bad at pvp and blaming everything but themselves.

Its not just that, there are clear advantages that the horde has. Racials, the map IS slanted towards horde, ELE sham 1 shots, ect, the fact that the people that are pvp minded went on the horde min max bandwagon, while the alliance had more stay at home moms and people rolling human priest instead of dwarf, ect. Pile all that on top of a player base that didnt care enough about pvp to roll horde in the first place and this is what you get.

The horde should never lose, even when the alliance are trying. I play both sides, all the pvpers went horde for the advantages. If you want some pvp challanges feel free to roll an alliance and fight the uphill battle with those of us still actually playing.

1 Like

Yes freakiing way and its right in the middle of two horde GY’s. What if the allied cave was at the lumber mill? youd QQ until the end of time. Dont even get me started on teh choke point at the N SH bunker. 100% impassable obstuction if we lose SH. You have none of these indefensible obstacles on your side of the map. You have at least 5 different ways to go around allies change to offense if you lose IBGY.

Except even with all the stuff horde is doing alliance should still be doing better if all of them used the map properly.

1 Like

This isnt going to go well, explaining to them that they have the advantage does not make them feel like the hardcore pvpers they fancy themselves being. (if they wanted to pvp there is plenty of it on the alliance side)

1 Like

Please read the original post again. We know we have some advantages. Get over it.

Their ego cant accept the fact they’re playing a game (AV) with huge bias for them.

2 Likes

Ah, so you admitted to needing crutches, sorry didnt see that. The crutches are why you have an hour long queue time. The crutches are a factor into why the horde have far more pvp minded players that min max. Maybe you can take your pvp skillset and put it to the test by playing the underdog?

2 Likes

Dude, I played Alliance on Aerie Peak waaaaay back in Vanilla. I did plenty of AV as well. I dont remember it ever being an issue back then, in fact we won most of the time because we were the majority faction. That’s the whole reason I swapped to Horde in the first place.

1 Like

programmed to start games at 20 queued players.

you completely misunderstood the issue.

But the game lobby launched with 80 in queue. 35 decided to leave that queue after the lobby launched.