Blizzard should not give the burning throne quests to 110's

Well crap, didn’t put 2 and 2 together there LMAO. He got us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Such a troll poster -_-

1 Like

Dude ive skimmed through things that i dont know that is interesting for warcraft things to do or not. I have small knowledge of death knights and I really dont want to go towards blood death knight cause im nervous i dont like to be in the role of leadership. Also i think all warriors are tanks so i never tried warrior there many classes i havent even tried this was even my first time as a warlock. So far my favorite thing about the warlock would be demonic circle… until i saw things about destruction warlocks.

so far my death knight frost is the only 120 who is the toon that unlocked the dark iron race.

Nancy Pelosi slow clap
This post proves how much of a troll you are being right now.

3 Likes

No one should be expect to carry you or group with you. There are other ways to earn rep go do that or make your own group or wait until you are 120 and aren’t a carry.

It’s worth mentioning that OP has Honored with the Army of the Light, which requires World Quests to do. They are also Reveared with the Argussian Reach, that also requires Grinding.

1 Like

Lol right.

Even if hes being genuine here. He should be rep farming on his 120. You can unlock the legion races so long as you have the rep on any character on your account. Same for the nightbourne quest chain and rep.

Then its some easy story quests and your done.

Trolling is something that has to do with inflammatory or something upsetting so by your logic this post offends you?

I say this with no disrespect or insult intended, but perhaps you should try reading for comprehension instead of skimming since it seems there’s much you don’t know, including the fact that warriors have a dps spec and aren’t necessarily required to tank.

2 Likes

inflammatory =/= offensive. And trolling is more than being offensive or inflammatory. It’s also being obtuse and acting like you don’t know what you’re doing to see how many people you can get to respond to you.

I’ve taken a interest to wanting to become a monk healer in the future so I hope what I do isn’t something that hinders my own faction and my own party.

Trolling is not just being inflamitory. You can troll in various ways including ‘concern trolling’ or ‘victim trolling’ where you pretend to be disenfranchised by X and try to have the community you are complaining to fight for you. You tried to troll us by pretending to be a victum of being level 110 and having the mean 120s denying poor-old-you.

Try it somewhere else.

1 Like

No trolling does not require said trolling to be inflammatory, rather something so obvious, such as in this case you already have a 120 character because you have a dark iron dwarf as well as your 110 character not having the superior artifact weapon equipped but rather WoD pvp items, that the person is trying to get attention by trolling the community. This is likely where as a 120 you should likely already have some knowledge of how the game works unless you just bought BfA within the last month or so or live under a rock and don’t use resources like WoWhead or google to answer obvious questions first before coming to the WoW forums.

Warriors happen to have two DPS specs :cow:

If your posting here is any representation of how you are to play with and your ability to research the proper ways to play your spec/role, I’d rather not ever play with you.

Recommending something for 110 to do and have 120 quests is something that has to do with playing victim. K…I’ll keep that noted.

Rock on. If you want to be a monk healer, be a monk healer. Read and understand the write up on icy-veins, talk to other monks and other healers (and tanks for that matter, to see what they’re looking for in a healer), ask questions and listen and understand the answers, but mostly get out there and quest; play and learn about the class through experience and have fun. :slight_smile:

*bow

I stand corrected. Thank you, sir. My point stands, though. One is not obligated to tank if one wants to play a warrior.

1 Like

Could you be more clear? I believe what you intended to say was lost in the garble of what you said.

1 Like

I just remembered we can report post/topics for trolling! :rofl:

Thanks as for the Tauren, I watch YouTube for advice so I can be half decent I’d say half because most of the time you tubers I see choose something that most of the time I don’t agree with. Like some for some reason hate the demonic circle cast. I really don’t know why.