Blizzard should not give the burning throne quests to 110's

You can also hit exalted with Argus reputations Horde side they will count towards the requirement for the legion allied races much like if you have the nightfallen/highmountain reputation only on an alliance toon.

Assuming this is the toon you want to do Argus on.

You realize if Legion was still current content you would still not be getting an invite to Argus…right?

Argus Normal drops 210 gear. You are ilvl 166.

1 Like

is this just you being salty that people won’t carry you in their mog runs?

3 Likes

tldr:

“I got mad cuz people wouldn’t carry me, Blizz fix this.”

3 Likes

World Quests give rep.

1 Like

now you tell me -_- … eh funny thing is i dont have a level 120’s horde ive been playing horde and honestly ive experienced nothing good from it since its overpopulated i doubt i can find a decent individual in the horde that gives me a decent conversation of gears and pvp or beneficial things for my toons… I stopped trusting that faction after I was left with zero knowledge for what to do in WoW its thanks to specific individuals in the alliance that made me feel more things that i can get actual information about the game rather than the horde faction.

I read it twice. I am not sure what he is upset about. At first I thought it was 120s camping a mob amd preventing 110s from getting a kill. After the second read I thought he was complaining that he was booted from a group by a 120.

Then I realized I wasn’t that interested and wondered why I wasted so much time on it.

2 Likes

Unlocking the legion allied races is cake now especially at level cap.

If you are being camped/griefed you can just unflag. Do the dailies and follower table missions. Using a raid for rep is a waste.

If you had been playing during legion and doing the regular daily stuff. Then the second the patch hit you would have had all 4 races unlocked.

Poster you are making things harder for yourself for no reason.

The only reason to do old raids is xmog and mounts. No one is going to bring a low level that cant contribute with the other 120s.

The legion tep is gained twice as fast now.

1 Like

also i dont know where to get world quests honestly :confused:

Do you have any 120’s???
Also you can always turn off warmode and there is like 5% difference (excluding stupid RP’er reasons) between alliance and horde, same player base and many of us play both factions 50/50 or 60/40 or 70/30.

1 Like

They are on the map, If you have done all of the argus base storyline you should have the appear on the map. Unless you have not unlocked base legion WQ’s at all from Kahdgar in Dalaran.

1 Like

They show up on your map everyday. On your main map(hit M) they look like ! in a circle, the circles could be black, or blue, or have a dragon emblem around them if it’s a rare or dungeon WQ. If you’ve done all the Argus quests, you’d have unlocked them.

Overall population is a difference of ~4%.

If you are having problems on the Horde I suggest looking at the commonality.

And if you want decent information about WoW I highly suggest looking at youtube, WoWhead, icy-veins, and other community sites that consolodate information.

Talk to Kadghar in Dalaran.

walks passed by a quest thats says world quest

Oops i just noticed it says that i was to focussed with quests on map that says argussian reach. sorry people i guess skimming makes a individual brain dead somehow

Umm do the story chains from zone to zone on argus and you unlock the wqs.

Did you unlock legion wqs. Did you literally not play legion at all?

Mate doing the rep grind will be far easier at 120 when you out level stuff and can 2 shot legion mobs.

They are 110 without an Artifact weapon so I guess not.

It’s actually a bit concerning.

EXTREMELY concerning, the artifact weapons are 150 or something base ilvl.

(look at their trinkets)

I think the OP is a Poe. It’s not Sunday but it’s possible.

Op is a Dark Iron which means they have a 120 somwehere that has completed the 7th Legion rep. They should know more about the game than this.

3 Likes

walks passed by a quest thats says world quest

“Oops i just noticed it says that i was to focussed with quests on map that says argussian reach. sorry people i guess skimming makes a individual brain dead somehow”

I skimmed through quests that didnt say argussian reach reputation :T I didnt know world quests means i would also get reputation for agussian reach for that.

Poster is a dark iron dwarf meaning he has level 120s and knows what wqs are. You have to rep grind to open up the bfa allied races.

He should be farming legion reps on his level 120 toon.

4 Likes