Blizzard should not give the burning throne quests to 110's

They should be all grey if 120’s are going to be all snooty that they discriminate lower levels about it. I dont know what blizzard expects if 110’s cannot get argussian reach reputation if the 120’s are going to keep kicking out the 110’s individual taking away all chances of argussian reach reputation.
I feel like this quest should only be activated when leveling to 120 of completing a certain quest in BFA that levels up at 120 if blizzard wants to keep up with blockign reps for 110’s and only favoring the higher level’s

Ummm isn’t Antorous a 110 raid? Why can’t all those 110s just make a group themselves rather than have 120s carry them?

Maybe i am misunderstanding what you are trying to say, but why punish 120s for not carrying them?

5 Likes

why punish? blizzard favors only the highest ranks making it hard for 110’s to get reputation and honestly if there is no punishment then that antorous should be changed to a 120 raid since its very clear 120s when i was in this raid place they all think that a 110 shouldnt be among them. if thats true than 110’s should not be able to be allowed to do antorous raid cause antorous was a 120 raid in the first place not a 110 raid.

what!? Antorus was the last raid in Legion it was a 110 raid…

4 Likes

So, is there a problem, or are you just spouting nonsense to kill time?

4 Likes

Must be sunday,

Funny I was doing the raid at 110 in legion :thinking:

Also the 500 rep is minuscule where you can just get more rep much faster with your legion mission table and doing dailies/weeklies.

2 Likes

“Make your own group”
~ All of General Discussion

2 Likes

The point is blizzard should divide quest lines that fit a players toon level on argus making it easier for 110s to gain reputation.

He’s mad at Blizzard because some level 120 strangers won’t carry him through a raid.

Possibly he is mad because he is grinding rep for one of the allied races? And doesn’t understand that raids are a horribly inefficient way to get rep. Just do WQs and order hall missions.

2 Likes

You can still grind WQs for rep. One raid quest doesn’t much matter at all.

The reason 120s may reject 110s is that it’s easier to run a raid when you vastly over level it. They pull everything and disregard mechanics. So 110s tend to just die easily and not contribute much. That’s why they prefer higher levels. Antorus just isn’t a current raid anymore.

You can always try forming your own group if you don’t like how others run it. And again, WQs will get you far more reputation than anything else.

I got exalted with both Argus reps within the first few weeks of it opening…

All legion reputations now take half time to get to exalted where rep is increased by x2.

It isn’t hard at all to do them at 110 most of us did it at 110.

This is an alliance group not a horde group and its thanks that blizzard only favors you guys void elves are very hard to unlock. So completing the antorous wastes as a 110 is very rare for an alliance because 110s are small in groups but as for the horde its a common thing.

Stop whinin’, get grindin’.

2 Likes

Void Elves are no harder to unlock at this point than other Races.

In fact Highmountain is the hardest of that set to unlock because there isn’t a set zone with 2x reputation gains to get it in.

Frankly 500 rep out of 42000 is nothing, also 110’s that have 110 greens/blues just die after 1 hit.

So two options:

1. Make your own group (probably wont get anything because you aren’t 120)
  2. Buy BfA and level your character to 120 and meet the 300ilvl requirement many of the legacy raids require.

There is nothing to grind since i cleared all quests of argussian reach only thing left is story quests. So you only get this snooty remark because your horde faction is overpopulated how about you get off your high horse and return to making overrated trash posts of the horde.

I believe your faction is the one with all the horses.

Oh well, guess you have to wait a day. You’ll live.

You don’t need to do the raid to get rep… Yes, you get rep from the raid, but you get rep from elsewhere too. And as another poster said, find the other 110s getting kicked to do the quest/raid with, see if your guild will help.

Two words: WORLD QUESTS
They give 150+ base reputation on Argus, they often offer reputation tokens giving 250+ reputations, Legion Orderhall missions have token quests for 250/750 reputation. Emissary Quests give 1500+ reputation. Weekly gives 1000+ each.

Antours gives A ONE TIME ONLY! 500 reputation, that is 500 our of the 42,000 reputation points needed to hit exalted.

You do not need to do the raid.

2 Likes

7 days of membership left hmmm… i wonder if i can get reputation if im stuck with level 20 :thinking: