Blizzard should change their "whats reportable" rules

Why though? It didnt happen before.

1 Like

I see the “grey area”.

I also see that “grey area” enabling abuse of the system by allowing abusers to hide within that “grey area” to avoid punishment forvabusimg the system.

How can Blizzard punish players that abuse the system when they claim things like “People could genuinely feel something is worth reporting that another person, who might be a GM, might be willing to let slide.” or “it could be something as small as difference between what I call spam and what Blizzard calls spam”?

because 15 yrs ago chat was a cesspool in WoW and I would like to believe we are better than that now and can make WoW (classic and retail) a better place than it was 15 yrs ago.

1 Like

At the end of the day auto muting someone is a LAZY WAY for activision to appear to be doing something because it takes no man power to enforce it as they did previously. They fired like 1/4 of their staff, no way will they put GM’s on to increase the customer experience because that costs money and we know what activision is like.

1 Like

None of whom were GMs or CS staff.

Yup, time to disregard anything you have to say. /dismissive wave

I’m sorry, Meowlena, while I am not at liberty to discuss recent events, you appear to be misinformed regarding our CS staffing. The reduction in force that we experienced took place back in 2012.

4 Likes

Isn’t it crazy how much misinformation runs rampant through these forums? No matter how many times we correct people, there’s always 10 others that take their place.

5 Likes

welcome to the internet. Where anything that is said must be true.

2 Likes

Yeah, I double taked at “They fired a quarter of their staff!”…

Wut? Before long we will be saying they laid off half the whole studio at this pace.

Is it part of your employee contract to stick up for the company that employees you on the forums?

Ah! hehehe. Here comes the attacks! Right on queue. I wish Blizzard would pay me, they have some REALLY cool perks, plus I wouldn’t be wasting my time on the forums, I’d be playing on the inhouse beta.

2 Likes

Is it part of your “streamer lackey” contract to lie and spread misinformation for the streamer that takes your money?

4 Likes

letmegooglethat.(com)/?q=did+blizzard+activision+fire+their+employees%3F

took 280+ replies, took longer than I though it would. Usually it’s me that is called a Blizzard employee (which is super funny as I live in a country that Blizzard employees exactly 0 people in - Canada )

Edited for pending deletion

2 Likes

Hahahahaha.

No one cares.

Btw, is that you, Twiinkedd?

2 Likes

Hahahaha, gold. It is you.

Account number three? Four?

I’ve never seen you or replied to you, who are you? Twiinkedd was well known for lying.