Blizzard should change BC/Wrath

It is NOT a “fact”, that Classic will suddenly become a “better” game with NPCs on Boats. It is NOT a “fact”, that Classic will become “better” with said NPCs having additional Quests. That’s purely an OPINION by the OP.

Just like it’s MY opinion, that I don’t think those two things will “better” Classic. We ALL have our own thoughts and opinions into what we want to see in the game, that makes it fun for our own individual pleasure. Having these discussions with EVERYONE’S opinions, is how WE reach a compromise. That’s how it works.

Back to you, OP. I would like to bring the topic back, to your topic. Another input, I have (and that I have suggested, before, just not in this Thread) is the Standard Game having an option to explore Old World pre-Deathwing Destruction.

For anyone who doesn’t know, the Standard Game allows players to select a “Timeline” (of their choice) to explore and level in.

The only thing that was against this thought was the inability to fly around due to the graphics, but what if we took the OP’s idea of updated said Graphics TO allow flying? OP gets their graphical updates with Old World pre-deathwing questing, and others (who really want it) get flying, out of it.

EDIT: I mentioned this idea, here - https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/optional-old-world-before-deathwings-destruction/797019

2 Likes