Blizzard Removed Trollbane's Racism

When are they going to remove orcs being obscenely villainous to women?
That should’ve been retconned a decade ago. It’s not a badge a player race needs hanging over it.

13 Likes

I kinda want to see Blizzard make a Civil War game now…

3 Likes

Source?

1 Like
9 Likes

Ty! Yeah I get it.

Don’t NPCs call BEs knife ears? Or was that headcanon? Couldn’t that be regarded the same way?

I actually don’t recall specifics of Orcs being harsh on women though. Do you have some examples?

I can only think of Garona off the top of my head.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s in game, but if it is it should be removed too. But, really orcs need to be addressed. How can orcs be considered heroic with woman abuser being badged to their chest?

Chronicles 2 or 3. Whichever one covers the Burning Legion invading Draenor. Whichever books cover Garona Half-orcen and Lantressor the Blade.

We here at Blizzard hear you. We have redone Garona and her parents are alive and happily married! We also changed the Warcraft movie to reflect this!

49 Likes

Change Warcraft to Peacecraft.

War is terrible.

Peace is good.

21 Likes

Im not sure if Garona reflects on the Orcs vs. the old Horde and Gul’dan if imma be honest.

1 Like

Garonavirus is lethal.

22 Likes

It does when they specifically cover it in a Chronicle.
Orcs are the only player race to have done this.
Don’t you think that’s a little messed up?

a step bit to far to be honest. this isn’t the first time the phrase was used and warcraft has had themes of race wars for a long time. doesn’t make any sense at all.

29 Likes

My issue is that I don’t know the full context that chronicles provides.

I’m not sure how I feel really. Garona is a survivor and a character full of tragedy that she overcomes.

Im also not certain that the PC Orc is from the old Horde or not. So they might have nothing to do with Gul’dans villainy.

1 Like

Maybe. But it’s also saying “Incredibly cruel misogyny wouldn’t exist in warcraft if Orcs didn’t exist.”

I don’t agree with this at all. Blackmoore is at the core of how evil humans in this universe can be.

14 Likes

Blackhand was an orc.
???

I know I’m sorry for that mistyped Haha. Meant Blackmooore

On phone so super slow in edits

Hello Kitty Island Adventure defeats world of Warcraft.

Butters will be pleased! :grin:

17 Likes

:rofl:
OMG

This is really a doomed planet if green skin is a bad word lol.

But it’s predictable of Blizz to do this and more to come…

28 Likes

Blackmoore definitely did some messed up stuff too. But guess what?
Orcs did it just for Varian’s backstory. After Thrall outlawed it.
Anything evil in universe, they have the orcs do. No other race has done the incredibly cruel misogyny that orcs have.
That needs to be removed.

1 Like