Blizzard, remove Calligraphy

There’s a way to look at just all recent forum posts and we show up, considering we’re active. We’re pretty indistinguishable from Story Forum or General Discussion in that regard.

Blizzard has repeatedly stated they read the forum, they most certainly read the active forums. We’re ahead of a lot of the sub forums in terms of activity. Why wouldn’t they read our posts? Do you think they just stick to GD, Classic, PvP(We’re arguably more active than that, even) and Story Forums?

1 Like

There’s a way to look at just all recent forum posts and we show up, considering we’re active. We’re pretty indistinguishable from Story Forum or General Discussion in that regard.

“You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.”

So WrA should just become the technical support/bug report forum? That’s your proposal?

1 Like

I fail to see how this at all relates to what I said in any way. I was quoting you when you said that Blizzard only reads this forum for when things are reported. I in no way even remotely implied this.

No, there are proper forums for people to post in regarding those issues. It should be posted there, but nothing stops someone from also posting on other forums. We don’t keep all our story complaints on the Story Forums.

You said what you did in response to me asking why people were posting technical issues here.

Then defended that action. I what else was I supposed to get from that? Aside from you expressing the belief that it’s fine and logical, and should continue?

1 Like

I mistakenly added that part in the quote, but if you read what I said initially it doesn’t relate at all.

You said that and I said this. It had nothing to do with the technical issues aspect of your post, yet you focused entirely on that.

What is your point then, other than just blind contrarianism?

2 Likes

Your assertion that they only read these particular forums when a post gets reported is ridiculous and entirely non-factual. They’ve repeatedly stated and proven otherwise.

They’ve stated otherwise. When have they proven it?

1 Like

They’ve posted in our forums before in the past.

And, at the very least people actively moderate regardless of reports.

They’ve posted on our forums once, since the new forums went up. And that was just a rude, snarky comment.

Your secondary example is sheer speculation.

Didn’t you know that one snarky comment is enough to prove that they visit our forums and this is the place to post your issues?

1 Like

I think I need to start handing out cats and soft brushes to a lot of folks in this thread.

A mistake was made. Answers and teasing were had. Let’s just walk away and let the thread fade away in peace.

3 Likes

If this was the first time I’ve had to deal with this it wouldn’t annoy me so much. But when someone repeatedly just takes the opposite side of argument from whatever the general consensus is, just for the sake of arguing, it wears thin after a time.

Example: trying to explain why monitoring your female employee’s pregnancies is neither wrong nor creepy.

Since the WoW dudes come here and all, can we take a minute to appreciate the soundtrack and that one song with the dudes saying things in a language I do not understand over some music? It’s like some Skyrim sounding thing but it’s hella rad. Sounds kinda like Freehold, but I dunno. Either way, it’s sick.

Thanks, WoW dudes.

1 Like

It does.

And there’s nothing you can really do. There’s a bunch of folks on this forum alone who do it.

Story Forum is basically a salt-and-rage powered machine of self-destruction and infinite banhammers because of it.

General is … we don’t talk about General Forum.

If by the third post with somebody like that you’re not making any headway, just walk away and save yourself the ulcers. You only have so much time on this earth, and do you really want to waste any more time than is necessary trying to be right against an internet troll or whackjob who will stand there defending their hill against all comers, no matter what?

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Sorry for being rude in that case. I didn’t mean to get out of line.

Except I didn’t say that. Not here, nor in either Discord.

I don’t do that. I talk about my opinions and that’s it. There are plenty of times where I agree on points the general consensus has, but since most people say that opinion there are less times where I feel the need to say that.

I’m not trolling. If anything, I feel like the one being trolled when my point was immediately ignored to try and make it to be something I hadn’t said at all.

And I didn’t say that either. Saying I have no problem with them being here doesn’t mean I think it should be posted here. I even agreed that posting technical issues on the correct forum is the place they should be posted.

I never said you did o_o

I’m turning this forum around and you all can explain to Grandma why Christmas is cancelled.

1 Like