Blizzard please rework enhancement the spec is bad really bad

Are you high? Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with what I said (a month ago btw).

What the hell does a month ago have to do with anything? Enhance is still broken so ya! Why not keep bumping it? Its a under played class and spec atm. So any recognition that it can get, I am gonna take. If you dont like it ignore it good grief.

1 Like

i will bump it to. i got flamed for saying i wanted to be a good melee to in general lol. said it was only fair if they made every other melee as squishy as us then see every raid group crying for melee then cause they would all quit. they had to bring up there was an 4k io enh and i had to get good lol. i don’t have much complaints there’s just lil small things blizz could do and if you play enhance alot you know what i’m talking about. hope shadowlands brings something better.

1 Like

Your reply still has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

the they will never rework this class is never
that requires to much work

There is something wrong with you up stairs. Enhancement is at the bottom for representation in PvP. Its only beating out Aff Locks and MM Hunters in viable classes. Its tied with Sub rogues but they get used more often depending on the comp. Enhance is in the top tier for damage but at the bottom in PvP. That says a lot! Elemental as a caster has better armor and defense than its melee counterpart. I dont know why you are hating on this thread. It makes absolutely no sense. Especially if its a class you play and you dont want to see it get better? Like I said before there is something seriously wrong with YOU.

2 Likes

You are probably right, Blizz loves being lazy. For 15 bucks a month no class/spec in game should be ignored. We pay them to maintain the game and this does qualify as such. But they rather come up with some dailies for you and I to grind out.

??? I literally talked about spec representation vs other lower-end specs, I don’t know what phantom version of me you’re talking to.

Telling me I don’t have it right “upstairs” but talking on points I never made? Yikes

Ya I know and I countered giving reasons why they are lower. I also gave reasons it makes no sense to have enhancement at DPS range to be so low in PvP representation. And for not being upstairs. Has to do with why are you hating on a class that you are playing… Wow are you 12 or something, you debate like a child.

I’m not debating you I’m trying to grasp why you responded to me with points that I literally never brought up.

None of the specs you mentioned are the ones I was talking about either. You’re essentially just seeking some sort of argument that isn’t even present lmao

…nor was anyone really talking about PvP in the first place in which obviously yes enhancement has low representation.

Sub, Arcane, MM and Demo the specs that you mentioned. All have other classes that are insanely better. Which I stated above to why they are so low. Outside of MM having a high DPS. Enhance does not get the representation it should have with its DPS ranking. Which I stated above. I also mentioned all them specs have better heals than Enhance. Elemental has better armor and defense than its melee counterpart. I also stated for 15 a month no class/spec should not be considered.

Thanen’s little brother?

2 Likes

dont bother getting it to it with Faminex he doesnt play enhancement he just loot spec switches while he does m+ as ele.he has never started a patch as enhance.

he defends a spec he doesnt play.

1 Like

I mean it seems like it. All I did was point out that “enh is the least played spec” was wrong and this dude went on a tangent.

desperate for anyone to agree with you?

Enhance is a clunkfest. It relies on the same thing frost mages rely on, which are proc’s. Without stormbringer proc’s, enhance is nothing. It feels like a really bad clunky version of combat rogue or fury warrior.

2 Likes

this i wouldnt recommend ANYONE to play a shaman in its current state.

figures that due to the fact the person has no clue what he is talking about, doesn’t play a shaman, and doesn’t play any content, this should be a golden endorsement to play a shaman

dont leave out that all you play is elemental and wont ever start a patch out as playing enhancement grinding that io score.

you just loot spec switch for enhance gear just like now.

That would be surv hunter. There are more enhance than surv.