Blizzard please rework enhancement the spec is bad really bad

i just cant i tried the spec is horrible.the rotation is bad,it has zero defenses its damage is ok but what good is damage thats ok if you cant survive.

please give enhancement a rework or revert…i tried to play it.i just cant its so bad.

5 Likes

Lets all hope for enh comeback next expac.

A thing that increase your survival if you wanna try it is fury of air combine with memory minor essence.

5 Likes

no it wont there isnt any MAJOR class changes next expansion enhance will still get asked if they are ele and denied.

yes it still happens.

Hey, I’m not trying to sound like a jerk, please don’t take it as such, but some of your talents make the spec clunky. Check out some of the current talent suggestions in other threads or I’m sure there’s a Enhancement website you can check. Enhance gets more enjoyable the more haste you have. at 18% it’s barely helping you.

Play how you want to play, but lightning shield is better, forceful winds is better, Hailstorm is better. All of these bring you bigger numbers, more often. This will also help streamline your buttons that you push. Less worry about CD’s. Try out some other talents, I think you’re really gimping yourself with what you have currently. Again, I hope you take this as helpful advice and not an attack.

enhance needs a complete re work if more then 20% haste is needed to make it FEEL GOOD.the spec is just bad in general bad rotation and over all spec design.

enhancement shamans need a complete rework or revert and its not going to happen any time soon.

1 Like

Oh please, every other spec “feels good” when you stack their main stat. And how is the rotation different from other specs? Keep 1 buff up, 2 if talented hailstorm, use generators and spenders, while using cds, fishing for procs, pretty much every spec in the game.
Just another npc, enhancement shaman bad

3 Likes

the entire enhance spec is bad and why its the least played class next to monks.

Method told you this? Despite being a little squishy and not having an immunity enh is fine

No he likes to just make up metrics. Sub, Demo, Arcane, Survival, and Marksmanship all have lower representation than Enhancement (who’s about tied with Frost Mage right now lol.

The rotation and the fact you have attacks that wastes a gcd to buff other allacks is just poor spec desing.

and you like to defend something you will never play.you wouldnt dare start a patch out as enhancement right?because you havent in any bfa patch yet right?and you know what will happen if you do.

like i told you its easy to change loot spec to enhance and run your m+13’s and get enhance gear and say you play enhance…lol.

1 Like

I play it all the time, you’re a clown. It doesn’t matter what I do or don’t start as, because I’m actually good at the game.

…lmao

4 posts and i said the same thing each time you still wouldnt dare start a patch out as enhance right?..you havent yet always ele and setting your loot spec to enhance…lol.

you are defending a spec you dont main because people dont like it

Enhancement since Legion went downhill. The ramp up never felt good. Using rockbiter to generate Maelstorm was a horrible mistake.

Enhancement felt best when you could open storm strike, then once wind fury proc’d you’d be flying with the wind, attacking fast and everything felt fun to press.

Instead, we need to slowly ramp up, spend tons of time clicking abilities, then spam storm strike and lava lash when neither feels to hit hard. Windfury has turned into a behind-the-scenes maelstrom generator rather than doing noticeable damage.

It’s even worse when you compare a fury warrior with an Enhancement shaman. As a fury warrior, you can swing two two-handed weapons faster than a wind-imbued shaman. Both the play style and identity of Enhancement has turned bad, and the class needs to be reverted to its past renditions before Legion.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing my Shaman since vanilla. At the end of every expansion I’ve said the above.

My hopes haven’t been answered yet. :confused:

Pretty sure enh had some good moments in some expansions

1 Like

100% the legion spec design which is what we are playing now and we will be playing in shadowlands its not going away.

enhance will be bad for the next 2 years and buffing rockbitter or stormstrike wont fix the spec.

i do more damage with bleeds and dots on my suv hunter then the dps i can get with out working my behind off to get on enhance shamans.

i always check tosee if anything is better with the spec each expansion but i have moved on from shamans as most people have.

my suv hunter does more dps with less effort.

I main an enhancement shaman, I dont know how your saying its bad. Yes, at first it is bad until you start getting gear then its a powerhouse. Look I get it many of us want our enhancement shamans to be powerhouses all the time. Yet anyone who has played a shaman especially enhancement knows there is always a curve to it. if you endure you will be better trust me.

1 Like

How can you say we are playing the legion version of enhancement shaman. I remember in legion I had way better healing capabilities. I dont even have healing rain anymore and I use to be on dungeons or raids right next to the tanks I pop healing rains and even the healers would thank me for assisting in healing while doing dps. and I was enhancement. On top of that we didnt have a Earth Elemental in legion as well. The version of enhancement shaman that we are playing is not the legion version its a completely different version. Now granted the only major resemblance is the crash lightning/stormstrike combos and procs but outside of that nope I disagree with you.

Why you bumping a 23 day old thread man.

1 Like

Seriously? BM as hunter is effing nuts. Send in your pets in and eat some popcorn. Fire mages are insane so why play frost or arcane. And rogues as assassin is a 1 button effing spam. And all of those specs and classes you just mentioned have better heals without actually having a heal as a spell. Enhance needs a lot of love from Blizz. The DPS is great the rotation is way more complex than anyone else. Which is fine I dont mind it. But being so squishy is BS and you know it.

1 Like