Blizzard, PLEASE require a Social Security # to play WoW

that’s ironic :slight_smile:
fine you made me laugh your coo’ in my book but still a troll :wink:

Got you one better.
Adults should be segregated away from kids in US online games, especially WoW. Parents should be able to screen friendships on WoW and view/download transcripts of ingame chats of accounts of their child while parental controls are in effect. It should be possible to “phase out” adults into their own adult shard to stay the hell away from kids. Parents should be able to review the interactions of their children in this online world and be able to take informed action for discipline exceeding the game’s own code of conduct.

1 Like

hell no! i’m not giving my critical information to Blizzard so that if a breach happens, my identity is as good as gone. maybe this doesnt happen in your part of the world, but this is a common occurrence and why Blizzard can NEVER do something like that.

Yes, lets tie our Blizzard forum accounts to our social security number so if Blizzard’s servers are ever breached by an attacker, we can all be susceptible to identify theft. Makes great sense OP.

/s

1 Like

This is a fake thread created by Activision heads so they can punish people more for having a different opinion then China.

Yeop. That was an epic sludge fest.

1 Like

nah, this is a Korean andy who doesnt have to worry about identity theft.

how about no.

Sure, can I use yours?

I promise if WOW ever had a security breach and your SSN was stolen. I’ll help you clear the damage done to your identity, okay.

All I need from you is gift cards mailed to me in India of your life savings. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol looks like his ban is over, let’s get him banned again!

No, this ain’t China. They would get hacked and many people’s SSN would get stolen and used.

1 Like

Bro how have you not been banned yet

2 Likes

Spoken just like someone who earned a ged from fox news

1 Like

I think it largely depends on where you live. I lost my birth certificate when my parents moved out of our childhood home, and I lost my social security card over a decade ago.

I was able to get a replacement birth certificate last year pretty easily.

Maybe my state has lax requirements though, idk

this guy wasnt leaving like several weeks ago with his friend that payed USD 100 on tokens and “won the game”

2 Likes

Also, reminder, op is a troll who gets some sort of sick amusement out of trolling the forums. You should ask probably stop taking their stupid topics seriously.

Holy crapoly I suck at typing on my phone. Many edits.

2 Likes

Two answers to this EVEN worse than usual thread.

1. Why does anybody want to play Lost Ark? Really?
  2. This just because I love it so much, and I love repeating myself (it raises the average IQ of the world):
    https://youtu.be/ThJcHjCI9j4

Is this legit? Any credit card is directly linked to identity. It can be used to obtain the same amount of information, if it falls into the wrong hands.

How do you still have forum access?

You’ve done nothing but create troll posts for the last couple of weeks.

2 Likes

An interesting way to kill the game.

Particularly for those of us who aren’t American.

1 Like