Blizzard Please Listen

go home grandma.

1 Like

Nobody has ever been kicked from SAS over political views. That’s a lot of big talk from someone who’s so fragile that he put Hellkitty on a KOS list because she shot him down when he hit on her.

But it tracks because you roll with Oca who rage quit because he was asked to show community members basic respect. Gotta say it’s better without his nightly temper tantrums on Discord.

3 Likes

Apparently you failed to read Cinco’s memo…twice.

And we all know that you are aka Soupclam. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

So according to these 165 replies Blizzard wont and has never done anyhing about premades, k got it. I guess that things wont change and i might have to hop on a premade bandwagon, but i wouldnt want to do to others what i dont enjoy being done to me

sigh

Yeah pretty sure Cinco has brought his up twice now in disc.

Guess Ceevee and Shanlie must think they are above Cinco’s authority after all.

2 Likes

TF is a Soupclam?

new england clam chowder?

Oh does Cinco own the forums? I was under the impression she ran SAS and the SAS Discord, I didnt know she owned all of Blizzard. Has anyone told Microsoft?

brother is incapable of reading, lmao

2 Likes

See them all the time. Mostly 6 of them and usually all Boomies with a resto shammy. Good to see the fieldarmy switch the classes up.

SaS Disc 9/17/23 @9:34pm in case you missed it.

Cinco doesn’t own the forums, in case you missed that detail too. I will conduct myself according to her rules and enforce them in the Discord and in the Community, but she doesn’t get to dictate what I do 24/7.

1 Like

If you are being farmed at one graveyard, maybe if you spawn at another, you could regroup and mount a defense, rather than afk as a ghost.

And it would reduce the number of morons respawning to be farmed. Maybe the farmers would leave.

1 Like

then how come you want to dictate the actions of others outside of disc and the community? you made a big stink about how leaders are held to a higher standard and need to be role models without imperfection. of course that is silly, leaders are picked by their ability to win games.

2 Likes

Well well well if it isn’t Ceevee using an alt to reply here again. Also, I didn’t hit on hellkitty, I was just being nice and apparently a complement is considered a “hit”. I did not even pm that woman. Not a fan of her personality and looks. Of course you’re on an accusation mode again. Y’all pushed oca to his limit, over and over, time after time. People are tired of you ceevee, we know what you did this player recently. No wonder we’re getting an influx of faction change from sas complaining about you. It’s okay if that person didn’t agree with you politically, don’t have to kick her out.

Not even close.

Yeah my personality is atrocious …gasp.

1 Like

Show everyone a proof that I hit on you. I asked for a pic on you in sas irl without being covered by the bars for I was curious on how you look like, you did and I left an emoji to be nice and I left it alone. Coz you ain’t my type and I’m entitled to have preference. I never dmd you here nor on discord. I guess that’s considered now as “hitting on” and being “put down” nowadays?