Blizzard please fix your mistake... Do not ignore it

And plenty of DPS can already easily do this, as fast or faster than this ability.

No, his partners CCed the other players and slowed them.

Good players know when to chase and when not to chase in PvP.

2 Likes

When you listen to them though, he and the rogue had CC’ed the guys so he could heal, and the guys could not go after him. CC works with this ability very well. Hard to stop it, with CC combined with Los. This ability will beat out any other comp that does not have Zanda, when being played by two who work together and know what to do. 2v2 and yes even 3v3 will be broken as all hell now.

3 Likes

I mean, its also 2s arena.

Did you not read anything i posted here?

I already explained how it can be used in 3s as well, which is what pvp is balanced around.

You can ALSO CC mobs in M+…

Yes, I’m really having to point this out to some people… /sigh

6 Likes

Same thing going on with three’s as well. Especially if you get a three’s dps team with two or more zandas in it. Who are heavy CC classes.

1 Like

Just interrupt it 4HEad

You keep saying it, I want to see it actually happen in relevant m+ and 3s.

I can see it happening if people are bad in pvp. shrug

Its not about people being bad going against it. All about the comp make up with it. Where heavy CC classes combined with the racial, that have ways to cleanse will rule every other comp.

3 Likes

I’m not just talking about “this” racial. In order for the game to be balanced, they all need to be reworked. I’ll be waiting for your answer about how to balance them all.

Then join a high M+ or PvP group and see it for yourself…

I can’t show you anything while you are blindfolded.

If you really want to see it (or not see it according to you), then seek it.

I’m showing and saying what I’m seeing.

1 Like

I am curious. Why were there none of these comps in the arena tournys?

I guess heavy CC isnt as useful if you cant use the racial?

They need to be removed so the alliance can move on to their next line of excuses

1 Like

They legit JUST came out yesterday.

It’s probably not allowed as well, since the tournament uses 8.1 rules.

1 Like

Wait till next tourney if the racial is left like it is. They will probably nerf it the day before lol.

2 Likes

So heavy CC comps arent that useful in arenas unless you have the zandy heal?

And they will suddenly be so useful, that they are going to create new meta comps based on a 2.5m racial heal cd?

You’re leaving the game so why do you even care?

Heavy CC comps will always be useful. This is a buff to all forms of comps though.

Every class and spec has cc’s. All it takes is a cross CC to get this off.

1 Like

Weird that these heavy CC periods you are referencing seemed to be non existent whenever i watch arenas tournys.

Essentially what I am seeing in this thread “heres a video showing exactly how the troll racial can easily be used in PvP, and it’s not just PvP”. “That doesn’t show anything because it doesn’t show ~insert excuse~” “but it can easily be extrapolated to any situation if you take two seconds to actually think”. "No no. Racial no work. Come back later ".

3 Likes