Blizzard please fix your mistake... Do not ignore it

It won’t be as relevant in M+ as your seemingly making it out to be. It isn’t/won’t be gamebreaking at all in PvE.

I think you need to rewatch the tournament again then… lol

2 Likes

No, not quite. Its more like this.

“The racial will be OP in relevant content. Here is a video of different content, that is not the same or relevant to prove my point”

2 Likes

Grumbles. Why are you hiding from us?

:frowning:

Can you give me a specific match maybe I could go back and watch where the other team was regularly getting all 3 members CCed for 3-6 seconds?

You totally skipped the extrapolate bit. Thanks for trying.

1 Like
  1. The racial is a 2.5 minute cooldown. Those posts are all outdated except the last one, who is completely clueless. That guys complaint is how powerful the racial is WHEN COMBINED with the 5 minute cooldown Divine Shield. In reality, that’s a silly nonsense complaint because Paladins heal themselves to full with their OWN spells when they bubble. They don’t need the racial.

2. The heal breaks on ANY damage. It’s basically a really good bandage with a MUCH longer cooldown.

3. Stop posting threads from the PTR, “back when it might actually have been overpowered,” and ONE idiot from the current game as if their opinions are gospel.

3 Likes

The guy in the video is going behind a pillar, LoSing opposing players (Which you can also do in M+ as well to mobs to avoid stuff). And getting a massive heal off.

If you think what he’s doing can only be done in PvP, then there really is no convincing you, as you have not seen or done these things on PvE before.

1 Like

I mean, a comparison would be saying that a specific ability is OP for the MDI m+ tourney, based on how it works in island expeditions.

I guess we will see when there is another arena tournament/MDI if the troll racial makes an appearance then.

Just another example where a plethora of input from players about a blatantly obvious problem was totally ignored by Buzzard. After the unfinished farce of a race that is KT’s its just so obvious they intended all along for Zandalari to be the wiser choice for players.

3 Likes

That’s not how it works at all…

You CC the aggressive players while the you partner peels out.

You don’t need to CC all 3 ppl when one person is far away (normally the healer). You just need to help someone get away and heal up.

2 Likes

So someone who los’s you can heal to full? You do realize if you los someone long enough to get out of combat you can EAT to full right? It breaks on ANY damage.

But yes, when I get home and off work, I can show an example.

That’s not going to help your cause. If all 3 members of your team are being cc’d you’re being out played.

And as a disclaimer. I am not saying i dont view it as a strong racial. I am disagreeing on it being OP/Broken. And while I am open to changing my mind, I need more evidence shown to me than a 2s video.

In PvE, it takes over 15-20 seconds to heal to full from eating. You also have to be out of combat to do that, which a majority of the time when you LoS mobs to save yourself from dying, you are in combat with something.

2 Likes

I was replying to someone complaining about LOS in Arena.

Horde are only defending this racial because it’s a Horde racial. If this was given to Kul Tiran there would be an endless ocean of Horde tears. I guarantee it. A full heal as a racial should never be a thing and I hope it gets nerfed to the ground. Who knows if it will happen though. This game is developed by Horde playing developers.

12 Likes

No, if your LoS’ing mobs in combat its because you want them to come closer not typically to avoid dying unless your the tank specifically trying to say drop necrotic stacks. Your dps players wouldn’t be running out typically.