Blizzard please fix your mistake... Do not ignore it

Sticks fingers in ears

I’m not listening, I’m not listening

Leave my racials alone or I’ll have Krag’wa sit on you!

9 Likes

ya, time to roll horde
maybe that will change things and i can switch back one day
i love ally, been there 10+ years, but enough is enough…
i wanna PLAY/have FUN too…
and cant do that as an ally anymore it seems

4 Likes

So in 2s arena, that WoW is not balanced around, the racial is strong?

Are we going to nerf other abilities that are super strong in 2s but aren’t relevant in PVP that actually matters?

3 Likes

I challenge everyone in this thread that is complaining about class balance to please post here how you can do a better job at it than Blizz. IMO, there will never be a way to completely balance everything, and even if they did-- people would get bored MUCH faster because there will be no reason to choose one class over another.

In the mean time, I will be waiting to see your logical proposistions. Maybe you can give Blizz some insight into balance while you are at it.

1 Like

Read all of the post i put please.

But no, it’s not just 2s. I’ve been watching people use this a good amount in M+ 15 and higher as well already.

It’s absolutely insane right now.

5 Likes

easy enough give it a 25 percent heal over time dot. or just a straight 25 percent heal. Going overboard like they did, is purposeful not a mistake and not having a hard time doing real balance.

2 Likes

A few things the cooldown was up to 2.5 minutes, the healing was nerfed a bit it starts slow the longer you channel the more it gets up to 100% of your health, any damage can interrupt it including ticking dots.

The only change I do think blizzard should make is to pallies so you cant essentially bubble heal with little to no downside or make the maybe make it tied to forbearance.

The video posted is a live version of the racial.

1 Like

I’d love to see some videos of people using it in 15 and higher.

2 Likes

Or just que a +15 with someone using it and watch them use it lol.

If someone post a video or clip though, I’ll post it to you then.

If you watched the video and all the way to get rid of dots that went on. You would see that dots really do not matter for this racial. With all the ways different classes have to remove them.

I would just be pretty bummed if my dps had to regularly stand still for 6 seconds and channel a heal in a m+.

3 Likes

Exactly. In a time rush I want dps to do damage. That’s why you bring a healer. This being op in M+ is laughable

Now that KT stun knock back, that’s a solid M+ racial

3 Likes

/sigh…

Why do you need the full 6 seconds exactly? It’s meant to help your healer, keep you alive for a bit longer, save your Def CD’s for later, save your healers CD’s, etc.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was completely deliberate on Activision’s part.

“New OP race!?! I guess I’ll pay for it right away!”

The people pay for the new OP race, others complain, and a week or two down the line Activision tell the community that they’re listening, throw out a nerf, and everyone is happy.

Players have their nerf and Activision has that sweet race change/boost money.

It’s quite brilliant in its simplicity.

6 Likes

Because why wouldnt most dps use a self healing ability if they just needed a dinky 20-30%?

I dont really think 1/4 or 1/3rd of your health bar is dinky. Could mean a save from a wipe easily.

3 Likes

Do you remember the M+ team in legion with no healer in the tournaments…? Because I do…

Wanna know how they kept themselves alive? It’s easy…

They held onto CD’s that they didn’t need to use, and used other stuff.

They timed stuff up correctly.

It’s really not hard to do…

Just because you can’t use it correctly, and to its fullest potential, does not mean others can’t.

10 Likes

I did and noticed he blink away and no one even bothered with him, the dude that finally attacked him again didn’t even start going towards till the end of his 6 second channel. That is not gonna work in high end arenas specially since everyone knows about the racial so they aren’t just gonna let a ztroll run away and hide behind a pilar and forget about him.

Had his friend been dead already he wouldn’t have been able to pull that off as both would have followed and attacked him. Ya when left alone i guess its a bit of a oh sheet op skill but its a bit situational.

Don’t do it. Don’t trade those Gnome adorbs for Troll fungus.
You’ll hate yourself.

1 Like