Blizzard on mount equipment: *Running wild, Druid Travel Forms will not benefit*

Trying to get the azerite buff for the Champions of Azeroth quests is so damn infuriating…lol

I didn’t know we had this crazy advantage for having 4 specs. People get this idea that druids can just pop into bear form on a whim as feral or balance and play “off tank”, and that’s not a thing. Feral and bear used to be one spec but with two different talent setup builds, so with the overhaul to the talent system, it made sense to split them into separate specs to flush them out. It’s not like bears do competitive damage on par with an actual dps spec, and ferals certainly can’t tank…so not sure.

1 Like

Ah I see the problem, you think we all have all 4 specs, and feel that this is unfair so druids should be shafted in all other aspects of the game… making it unfun for them to play.

I play feral cat druid ONLY. I’m a single spec druid… and always have been. Travel form has no bearing on the specs we have access to…

Otherwise I could say because paladins can do XYand Z they have no right to mount equipment either.

1 Like

Plus if you’re in tank spec, you are daze-immune;

I use the raft, works on my Druid unless they plan on removing that too

After all is said and done, Blizz has already addressed the situation and given their answer. We can go round and round about this but at the end of the day it doesn’t look like they agree with you.

That’s what the discussion is about. “Feedback won’t be tolerated.” is an odd stance to switch to suddenly.

1 Like

The class that gets the most attention is also complaining the most. Shocking.

1 Like

Are you crazy? Do you always accuse people of saying things they haven’t said or even come remotely close to?

You can complain about this until you are blue in the face for all I care. The point is that Blizzard is the one that has the final say, not you nor I.

Feedback exists for a reason. “Blizzard did a thing, we don’t like the thing, and we’re not allowed to talk about why we don’t like the thing because Blizzard did the thing.”

Your mode of “why bother talking about it, Blizzard already said something” only serves to derail the conversation. If it’s something that you don’t really care about, you aren’t obligated to be here.

Which is just completely stupid.
I did the grind on two accounts FOR water walking.
The water walker that doesnt walk on water.
Brought to you by the folks who made the boat that doesnt float. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t get the issue. Multiple people have listed the many many advantages Druid travel form has already. People do realize that druids can use standard mounts instead of their travel forms? So they’re not missing out on any mount equipment advantage other classes will have.

So if you think these mount equipment items are the greatest thing then you’re free to use any of your mounts in your collection. But we know that a lot of Druid players won’t be using those mounts. Why? Because they know the benefits of their many travel forms are far and away better then mount equipment.

1 Like

I feel that every mount, no matter what, should receive the benefits of the mount equipment system. Go all the way, yknow?

1 Like

It wasn’t originally 3, it was divided up into 4 to give a full fledged tanking option in bear.

You act as if druids can tank, heal, and dps all at the same time in 1 spec, which is not true.

If it is, then you can do that as well.

You can do just as much as I can as a paladin.

1 Like

Water striders that dont stride water anymore…Boats that dont float…yaks that’ll walk on water now.
This game makes my brain hurt.

None of it makes sense - that’s why Blizzard’s going for it lol :cow:

1 Like

heh…yeah…lets not forget that. Because at least two of those specs are nigh on useless compared to other classes.

They have yet to explain why, so they never disagreed with us saying it’s unfair. All that was said is shapeshifting, and things like it (Running wild LUL, please try and argue and tell me how that’s OP)

For all we know, it’s just a technical issue, in which case, it is something that can be worked on for the future.

Never once did Blizzard Entertainment ever said druids shapeshifting is Overpowered in ANY way there…

So no, blizzard didn’t agree or disagree with anyone, all they did was state their plans.

The whole mount equipment system seems lackluster in general. It seems like it was made primarily to fix the waterstrider “issue” and everything else is an after thought. They need to add more exciting equipment and flesh it out.

And yes, no one should be left out of the fun either. Let druids and worgen benefit from it as well.

1 Like

I’m with Mortis on this. Travel form already has plenty of benefits.

Running Wild definitely should benefit from mount equipment though. It’s the worgen’s racial mount. Absolutely should benefit from them.

2 Likes