Blizzard nerfs timewalking badges for literally no reason

And my original post is about scarcity. So don’t get it twisted

1 Like

Seeing as you can continue to farm them the way you always have means theres an unlimited supply.

There is no scarcity. Reducing a one time quest, but leaving the farming mode alone does not create scarcity

There is a shortfall of 300 on alts because of a ceiling. The numbers don’t lie

2 Likes

Who said quantity, do you understand how to read? Farming doesn’t change. The amount gained does. People who enjoy farming like you said can continue to farm away.

Everything that was more expensive than a single dungeon completion was already account bound or account wide. There is no meaningful change to acquisition that warrants a 60% reduction.

1 Like

500 * 20= x
200 * 20= y

Then quantity y in to additional dungeon runs spent and time spent to reach to the same level as x.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Doesnt change the fact that:

is a falsified statement as people can continue to farm as much as they desire as theres no cap

Changing the anount gained doesnt stop mw from being able to farm

1 Like

Dont farm if it offends you to have to do it.

1 Like

Lmao it’s simple math. You can farm all you want, you’re not going to reach the same level as what it originally was

No one is offended. It’s calling a spade a spade instead of being in denial lmao

2 Likes

Again that doesn’t change you being able to farm to your hearts content. No matter how hard you try to argue, you are wrong.

1 Like

x > y, you can spin it however you want. Numbers > your wrong opinion

Numbers are your specialty I guess since you clearly don’t understand the alphabet and words.

Because they added them to warband currencies and you no longer need to accumulate x amount on a specific alt to get that thing you want, and all the alts that have 1000 badges are now in play. I have so many I don’t even really need to farm for the anniversary event.

I think this is a silly and unnecessary nerf and I say that as someone who is completely unaffected by it. Why? Because I have ~300k TW badges anyway and every existing TW cosmetic you can buy.

Back when I was saving up for the mounts, which are the most expensive item (6 of them at 5000 badges each), I did the same thing I would otherwise do today: use alts. It took several months and every TW week I was doing the 500 badge quest on 10+ alts. I bought the mounts with 6 different alts as they became available once hitting 5000 badges.

Now it’s harder for literally no reason. Sure you can transfer badges but you have to do way more dungeons than you used to. It’s a nerf, pure and simple.

The only people unaffected by this are those who only have like 1 toon. Nobody serious about buying cosmetics does that.

3 Likes

So you are offended you cant make as much per minute?

This isnt a job, and you being a bean counter means 100% nothing

Again, a strawman. I never mentioned anything about the amounts gained.

You implied that the ability to farm was taken away. Im simply stating that that isnt true. You can continue to farm in the same manner you did before.

The change to the amount gained per alt completing the quest doesnt change this fact.

1 Like

I didn’t imply the ability to farm was taken away lol. The post you replied to was light shade between another poster and I that you jumped into. That seems to be something you added in somehow. My point is very clear if you understand basic numbers and that scarcity was created via the implementation of a ceiling and that there is a shortfall that will consist of additional time spent.

I’m not interested to repeat myself again since this seems to be a stubbornness issue lmao

Ty for noticing <3

Yet here you are offended that I called something out for what it is :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

The entire 20th anniversary thing runs on TW Badges, take this into account as well.

You did. Right here

Nothing changed. So why tell blizzard to let people do what they want to do, unless implied that something changed?

So youre using buzzwords you dont know the meaning to?

Farming is simply doing the same thing on repeat such as timewalking dungeons. Numbers not involved.

No chit. Your stubbornness or inability to realize you dont know what youre saying lol

1 Like